Infiniti Q50 Luxe 3.0 AWD Sensory Package 10k/39months

Hey,

I am just curious about this deal and wants some thoughts on it. The details are listed below. Please let me know what you think in regards to whether it is a good deal or not. I am getting mixed remarks. Some people say it’s alright and some say it’s great.

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:

**MSRP: $ 50,110
**Selling Price: $41,571.65
**Monthly Payment: $387
**Down Payment: $0
**MSD: **
**Incentives: 2529.84

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 10K
**MF: .00003
**Residual: 53%

**Zip Code:11361
**Leasehackr Score: 10.5 years
Pre-filled Calculator link:

Tax upfront, bank fee, first month, tire recycle fee = 2529.84

I think overall not a bad deal but keep the following points in mind (sorry if other people read these tips for the x th. time this week!):

• It is end of the month, end of the quarter and most importantly for Infiniti end of the fiscal year. It is similar to end of the year time for the other manufacturers, which have the end of their fiscal year in december. Dealers need to make their annual numbers to get their bonuses, so they will go beyond the pain level. Depending how hard you can/want to negotiate, you have room to push the rate down as long as you do it before the end of the month.
  • If you are a current Infiniti customer, get a VPP code, this will give you approximately 30 dollars off your payment.
  • The Q50 is one of the most subsidized cars for lease, Infiniti gives to the dealership tons of incentives to lease the car.

I just got my 2.0t Q50, they gave me 30% off MSRP and even with the terrible 48% residual, I ended up with a leasehackr score of 13.5-14 (depending how I calculate it, I got different numbers) but I had VPP.

I would say without VPP you should be able to push the numbers down another 10-15% and with VPP even more.

Good Luck!

See the following deal, shows how much room you have: 2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD, Fully Loaded - $382/month, $0 down

The problem with all these great deals are VPP was used. I don’t see how I can get them to go over further. Currently we are at 17%. I will push to get 3% more removed which would put me at an at 20% of the MSRP. Do you guys really think I can get move removed?

I have 2 more deals before it’s all over so let me know.

I put the request for the additonal 3% and they said no and cancel the deal. Now I got 2 days to get out and catch a good deal.