Infiniti Q50 3.0T LUX - $248 signed!

2019 and 2018 models are amazing.
I can see why he wants to drive it.

Do you know if anyone else in SoCal area, made the deal for the Q50 Luxe for $248/mo w/tax?

Hi @komrade can you please pm me the dealer info.

Anyone have contacts for Infiniti dealers in Arizona? Looking for a 2018 q50 3.0, 36/10k zero due at signing.

Interested in a quote on a Q50 with Drivers Assistance package. In NY. 18k miles. Nothing down.

Reach out to aronchi. Really easy to deal with and gives the most competitive quotes.

1 Like

@BiggL Hi Laurent. Do you know of any SoCal dealers that can match this offer? Thank you

z3ro_d,

That deal is long gone. The updated deals are $50-60/month worse, but you have to find the base 3.0.

hello, can you pm me please too!

1 Like

Sure PM me

Can someone explain what vpp is and all these other programs infiniti offersā€¦I see these deals on here where qx60s are being leased cheaper than a Camry or Accordā€¦how can Infiniti give these cars away at these prices?

This was an amazing deal, I wonder if thereā€™s anything similar to it this month? Iā€™d be a lot more interested in a QX60. PM me if possible.

https://www.insidenissan.com/home_inf.psp

VVP is a company discount ā€¦ look it up and see if your company qualities just donā€™t give your code until you buy you can only use it once and if you give to the dealer and donā€™t buy itā€™s gone

I am also looking for NorCal Bay Area deal

Can someone please reach out to me

Thank you!

1 Like

Same here! Any deals in norcal?

1 Like

Hello everyone,

The programs are much worse on the QX60ā€™s this month. Please contact me directly for any quotes on the QX60 or any other vehicles you may want a quote on.

1 Like

The code is used to generate a certificate. The code is same for all employees. Certificate is what the dealership generates or client can themselves. That certificate has users name and certificate number which is tied to the client. Only he can use it.

Iā€™m having trouble finding anyone who can get me deal remotely close to thisā€¦ any help?

Big L may be on vacation not sure, some other brokers are quoting much higher

Original deal was from July, ā€˜18, and most likely no longer replicable.