If anyone needs help with Toyota quotes, Philadelphia area, Tundra, Tacoma, Highlander, 4runner $225/mo. Extra $500 bonus cash in Tacoma and tundra leases this month!

Tacoma’s are still starting in the low $200/mo range. $0 down. October pricing for 2018s is priced quite low again. 2019s are also starting to add some incentives as well. Message me for details on all Toyota model pricing!

I can help you obtain an excellent Toyota lease. My consulatation is free. I suggest getting a quote from your local dealer and then see what I can do for you! I can help with other brands too!

Tacoma prices all 4x4

Double cab sport manual 228+ tax and tags
Double cab off road man 261
Double cab sport auto 274
Double cab off-road auto 325
Double cab sr auto 226
Double cab st5 auto 282
Access cab sr auto 264
Double cab limited 373

4runner all 4x4
Sr5 340
Sr5 premium 399

Highlander awd
Le 322
Xle 383

If the vehicle you’re interested in isn’t on this list just ask!

Pick up or ship from Eastern pa, Philadelphia area. Must have 700+ credit score. Message me if interested.

I can help with other Brands as well. Totally free consultation. I am not a BROKER. I do not deliver the vehicle to you, run your credit, or contract with you in any way. I just help you get the best deal I can and locate the dealer/salesperson that will give you the most competitive quote in my opinion.

3 Likes

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Is that supposed to say SE or LE on the Highlander for 322? If thats the SE price, what are you finding on the LE and LE Plus?

What can you do on a Highlander Limited. Best term lease 12K Vehicle will be registered in NJ.

thanks

Are these TFS leases or a 3rd party bank (US Bank, Ally)??

Thanks

I apologize. Fixed that. LE Plus approx $50/mo more than the LE

Us bank. I can get the highlander at similar numbers through tfs with msds.

Are the prices for the Highlanders for FWD or AWD models? Do you have any numbers for the SE trim?

Tacoma prices are great. But 433 for a highlander xle? That’s awful

EDIT: Could be a typo… back tracked the discount and its nowhere near the others.

1 Like

My bad. That’s sign and drive with 9% pa tax and tags included. I’ll update that.

That’s still about 1k off what it should be… You should tell them to give you the same discount on all cars.

I have a dealer in NY (doesn’t do msds) at 361.59 + tax + tags. Doc rolled, bank fee rolled in, no down payment.

Does it have extra options?

1 Like

I’ll check tomorrow. Maybe they just don’t discount them as much bc they’re popular? I have no clue…I don’t set pricing. I was trying to get people pricing for true sign and drive leases, but with different states taxes, it’s been too much work. All these prices are $0 down plus tax/tag and the dealers fee to locate a car if it’s not available inventory($200-300)

Check in with them, highlander is an old platform, they should be begging to get rid of it.

Same to be said for the 4runner SR5, didn’t price out the premium with my dealer. That price again is about 30 bucks high. I got 356.73. 0 down + tags. 399 sign and drive with pa tax.

1 Like

Fixed. They were sign and drive numbers with 9% pa tax/tags included $0 down. Thanks man!

No problem,

I think it’d be easier for you and everyone else if you put it into the lease calculator, so that everyone can see how the lease is structured and modify it for their own situation. Like you said, it’s been too much work. Could alleviate some stress of running different state taxes, if you just put the numbers in the calculator, and could filter out the serious vs non serious customers as the info is right there in front of them

1 Like

I am in Philly burbs. Looking for a 4Runner Trd off road premium or TRD Pro lease. What do you have?

I’m in Nashville TN, looking for a truck cheap. Can you help

Willing to fly to pick up a Tundra!

PM sent…

The Tacoma sport inventory is dwindling.

There’s 16 left within 50 miles of the dealer. They can pull from other dealers.

$264/mo $0 down on a $36500 truck!

3 Likes

Any idea if I could get this deal in NorCal? Been sending out feelers to dealers and I’m nowhere near that payment. Closest I’ve gotten is $225 for a access cab 2wd SR, which isn’t really close at all… Appreciate any input.