Idea for a "Can you PM Me the details..." button

With 900 thread requests after someone throws down a good deal, I think it would be a great addition to have a “Can you pm me the dealer name/details” button to save everyone so much time in typing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Think of all the productivity time at work everyone would save.

4 Likes

Can you PM me your suggestions?

8 Likes

Can you PM me how to PM you first?

1 Like

Also, can we start a trend when a deal is being discussed, in the subject have the OP add the month and region of the deal. That way members would be able to go to see and learn the deal of the specific month, and also threads wont be brought back to life after like 3 months … We can may be have for example:

“2018 Volvo S90 T5 - May 2018 deal.”

If majority agrees to add region also, we can probably add that as well. So people can compare deals in different regions - W.C, E.C. and M.W.

1 Like

I like this idea - though we should get more granular, I think - only because the PNW is an absolute dumpster fire, so I’d hate someone to get confused and think a killer W.C. deal can be had up here.

They should be able to tag their regions so it’s clear where the location of the deal is.

As far as reviving old threads, I think we just need to be more conscious about closing threads so they can’t resurface.

1 Like

Close and maybe add in headings the month of the thread would help. So if we have 2 open threads, lets say for April and May, its better that way? March can be closed.

Yeah, if there are multiple threads we can close them out and retitle them so it’s clear when the deals applied (or if they’re expired). If anyone ever sees any, you can always ping us to come close 'em out too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do. Thanks ! 2020202020

How can new members make posts?

You have to actively participate on the forum before you’re allowed to make posts. This eliminates spam.

I’ve been here few weeks.
What’s the point in that?
Couldn’t post once the questions I wanted.

i’m only here cause im leasing 3-4 cars.

But for anyone leasing 1-2, they will leave this crap

You’ve only spent 2 hours on the forum.

The point of reducing spam is… so that we don’t have to deal with spam. Should we rename to 3or4leasedcarshackr?

I joined on April 4th I still can’t post.

Instead call it.
LeaseHackrReadOnlyCannotPost

Just like a few posts and respond a bit

Have you always logged in since you joined? The requirement for new member to post is frankly not that stringent (you only need to read a handful of posts before you can post), so I wonder if you had logged out while you browsed the forum.

1 Like