How's this 2019 E300 deal?

Here’s the deal I got, how does it look?

MSRP: $64,200.
Sale Price: $53,500
MF (0 MSD): .00198, with Max (10) MSD: .00128
Downpayment: $0
Monthly Payment 10 MSD: $643 + tax with $8,458 total down (10k miles)
Month Payment 0 MSD: $709 + tax

Both of the monthly payments include an additional $1200 3 year maintenance plan.

First time leasing and not sure if this is a great deal or not. Personally feel like the monthly payment is a bit high but wanted to confirm with you folks since this is my first time leasing.

Long story short, it’s not a good deal at all

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply! How come? Which piece is lacking here? I feel like the price off MSRP is pretty good but monthly payment is high so I’m thinking the MF is too high?

Would love some insight on this. Thanks for your help.

I think the money factor is too high. I got an MB a few months ago and the MF was around .00104

1 Like

17% off MSRP on a 2019 is amazing. I believe the buy rate is .00168

2 Likes

That is a great discount for a 2019. I was only given 6000 off a 2018 model when I tried to negotiate lol

Is it me or does the e300 look exactly like the C class, for that extra money I want to differentiate from the other classes especially a C class… Everytime I see this car I’m like c class then I see the badge and I’m like “e” class, fooled me.

3 Likes

What does that have to do w/ the OP’s question?

Well I just thought I would mention how close they resemble each other but will add in that the deal they are offering is a definite no go…

You’ll need to register as a business on this site first

why is that?

From the site FAQ:

Registered Businesses

Dealers and brokers are welcomed at Leasehackr Forum – and may use the forum for commercial purposes. Those who post on the Marketplace must register and comply with the Marketplace Posting Guidelines. As a heads up, our community values transparency and competitive pricing from dealers and brokers.

Aside from finding new customers, we encourage dealers and brokers to share their insights and thoughts on the industry. You’ll find that it pays (literally) to be helpful!

1 Like

The discount is very strong.

Exactly! They offered me 6k off at most at on MB dealer, for a 2018 E300 RWD lol