How this deal looks like AUDI Q5

Can you give me two alternatives for small luxury SUV that you think are better?

If I was in your shoes, I would do some more research to determine what you really need for the missus, and where you can get it as cheaply as possible.

If it has to be luxury, the Stelvio would be my first choice. The QX60 would be second.

Really not worth it to drop an extra 10K on lease expense, just to have an Audi badge.

1 Like

GLC, X3 and Stelvio have all leased for better.

“Better” is relative. I think the Q5 is one of the best in it’s class. But is it $300/month better than an Alfa Romeo or Infiniti QX50? Hell no.

Would you rather have a Q5 or an Alfa Romeo Stelvio with $11k extra in your bank account? That’s an easy choice for me to make.

is difference really that big? I am looking into Alfa and also showing like 500$ or so :frowning:

Search em up on the forum. A ton of recent Stelvio deals others have posted in the Share Deals and Tips.

Marketplace QX60:

Search the forum, and see what other types of options are available, and what you maybe able to get for your money. Might be worth the time.

1 Like

Yeah, the difference is that big. Check out the deals people have gotten recently. You may need to get yourself down to LA to get the best deals, but try locally first. The thing with the Alfa is that dealers are taking 20% off sticker. It’s crazy.

We don’t know much about your marital & financial situation but you can make this appealing by telling your wife that you would save a lot of money by NOT leasing a Q5.

On the other hand, if you are a pro basketball player and she is a model, may not matter that much :slight_smile:

I’ve leased a Stelvio and love it. It doesn’t blend in like all the other SUVs. You can sell it to your wife as being safer than a Q5.

Where is Stelvio on the IIHS list? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hasn’t been tested yet but is on the Georgio Platform shared with the Guilia. I’d expect top results. If you’re a stickler, the Stelvio comes with the high performance headlights as standard that are optional on the Guilia.

There are quite a few Audi Q5’s on Honcker in the high 400s-500s for around 2-2.5K total DAS. That’s what dealers are offering Honcker with no negotiation, so you should be able to get a better deal at another dealer, or give Honcker a shot.

500s with 2k DAS…? I’d rather have a Macan for 550+tax with drive offs DAS

1 Like

Put down max MSD to lower the monthly, and buy Audicare to add one point RV. Your discount is not bad at all.

What do you mean by to add one point RV?

i think he means if you were to buy audicare additionally, ypour resudual will go up 1% as audi will assume the car will be in better shape (than what i don’t really know :slight_smile: ) so your monthly will go down a bit.

Yup. If you can negotiate a good price for audicare, which you need to spend the money on maintenance anyway. Your residual value increase to 0.58, save you about $15/month. Then out down 10 MSD, which will drop your monthly by another $40. Your monthly will end up with around $560 with tax rolled in. Not a bad deal for Audi. Audi just doesnt lease well.

Your monthly won’t go down. The increase in the payment from buying Audicare (let’s say it’s $800 just as an example) will be partially offset by 1% of MSRP (around $500)

If you’re in NorCal and set on an Audi, it’s well worth it to drive down for George’s deals.

Agree with your arguement. But you need to spend those maintenance money anyway. From total cost stand point of view, that one point increase on RV is free, IMO.