How is this deal > 2018 BMW X5 40e

Fellow seattlite here!
Picked up a 3 series wagon RSL from Kuni in Portland this weekend, 54k Mrsp, 400 plus tax, zero drive offs. They are hungry down there!

Not surprised to hear that - we had a great experience at Kuni as well.

1 Like

I won’t even bother with Seattle and Bellevue going forward. Got a quote from Northwest on a 17’ 330i and he offered me 4% dealer discount and said with the incentives it was 500 over invoice. I didn’t even write him back.
I had a fantastic deal lined up with Greg Zaccarello @ Bmw Portland but the Kuni deal was way too good to pass on. Worked with Patrick Murphy but mostly with Brady Lane on the Internet team. First class.

1 Like

@Steveb Would you mind sending me the name of the contact info of your dealer as well? I have under 3 months left on my 2015 535ix lease and would love to get out early using pull ahead on the X5 40e if I can get a similar deal to yours.

Thanks!

This is where I am at in Ohio. Please provide comments and feedback.

2017 X5 40e
36 mo/15K year
MSRP $72,420
Sale Price before incentives $68,770.00 (about 5% off)
Residual 55%
Money Factor 0.00162
$3,000 Holiday Credit/Lease Rebate
$3,000 iPerformance Credit/Lease Rebate
$1,000 Loyalty Rebate (assuming pre-inspection is completed by end of Nov)
$1,000 Corporate Discount
Out of Pocket is $4,481.66 ($774.01 1st pmt, $2,432.65 sales taxes, $925 Acquisition Fee, $250 Documentation Fee, $100 tag/title fee, and ZERO down/cap cost reduction)
Mo pmt: $774.01

How is this deal? If all the numbers are right it looks like it is simply getting the % off higher to drop the payment. This just seems higher that some of the deal in this thread so looking for ways to trim it down. Is sales tax typically paid up front? In the past it was just applied to the monthly payment. In this case $52.24 a month is in the $2432.65

You need a better discount and the buyrate MF of .00152.

Can you PM me the ca dealer name? Thanks!

Guys - sorry for the delay in responding back who asked for CA contact. I’m still traveling for work. Pls send me PM so that I can reply individually to each of you.

My CA sent me these pics. Will go pick up this weekend.

1 Like

@leasenut

The residual should be 59% not 55% and I believe this month’s loyalty credit on the X5 is $1500, not $1000. As @Jon also mentioned, the money factor should be.00152, not .00162.

Steveb in Seattle? Are you Steve Ballmer? :sunglasses:

@Edwards Makes sense. Travels to LA too to watch his Clippers. :laughing:

Drives a ‘frugal’ X5. Travels to DC to meet with gov officials. Totally cool that he would share his deal with us mere mortals.

Hi Everyone, I just joined after seeing this thread from Steve about the X5e. I live in the bay area and would be grateful Steve if you could pass your dealer info to me. I’m terrible at negotiations and would be great to work with someone that is open to providing great car deals. Thanks! Alan

Steve I am shopping for a x3 M40i in NY/NJ area. Would love a referral :sunglasses:

@Edwards @Jon Love your humor

:joy::joy: I’m not “The Real Steve Ballmer”. But I can tell you I have worked with him at MSFT for 9 years when he was CEO there.

Do you know it the loyalty credit can be used with the Black Friday $3k rebate and the “e” rebate of $3K? Also does the loyalty credit have to be for a BMW lease that we are replacing or can we just have another BMW (that lease isn’t up until Sept). Thanks!

There is no loyalty credit on X5. Just confirmed with my CA. Otherwise my pm would have reduced by another ~50 bucks or so.

However there is $1500 loyalty on X3 and 5er to 5er.

1 Like

Dear Steve, in the spirit of Thanksgiving it would be helpful to the community if you simply bought a BMW dealer or two, one on Left the other on Right coast so we can all get hacker worthy deals there and didn’t have to scout the entire country for one. Tell your lawyers to get cracking, many of us want a new BMW under a Xmas tree this year.

Thanks!

PS. Was sad to see you relinquish CEO office at MSFT, but the stock is on a tear since. So all is well, you have many fans.

1 Like

Just saw this thread and wanted to say congrats to you @Steveb for the deal you got. It surely is a good one and one I would typically match as well.

For any of you on the West Coast that asked him for his dealer contact, please give me a shout as well. I had 4 closed deals last month thanks to clients that found me on leasehackr (one in Hawaii) and another that literally just went down tonight. If you go to my profile and click on “Expand” you will see what I need to generate a quick quote with full tranperancy and always the buy rate (currently .00152).

Sorry for dropping a plug on your thread @Steveb but I wanted people to know that there’s another CA that’s got a solid track record and looking to add more lifelong clients.

Dave How does this Northern NJ deal sound??

2018 X5 40e (New)

MSRP $71,060
Selling Price $63,072 (But who really cares, its only a number)
36/10 Lease
All rebates to Dealer
3 months Pull Ahead on returning Lease.

$2500 Walk off including 1st Month, $5000 End of Lease Wear and Tear Protection ($600 supposedly) some taxes and who knows what else???.

$4200 in MSD’s rolled over from previous lease as Refundable Security Deposit

Payment $599 mo.

Good enough for me, drove it home today.

With out the information posted here I wouldn’t have had any idea where to begin.

Thanks to all who contribute to this forum.

Nice car BTW cool factor is 10+++++

Mike.

1 Like