Retail price $52000
Selling price $46885
Rebates 1000 conquest
Fees $445
Sales tax $1940.76

Balance of $50,771.88
DAS $642.78
$548 a month

Salesman showed me money factor which is .00003 comes out to $87.36 for the life of the lease

What do you guys think?

do a search on the forums for the q50, but have seen folks come up with a lot better deals in recent months.

1 Like

Horredous.

I’m an ex-Q50 owner. The only thing this has going for it is that it can be a dirt cheap lease (my $44k Q50 was $330/Mo with $0 DAS on 39/12). This one is atrociously expensive. Lease something else if that’s your price range. Literally any other import luxury sedan is a superior car.

These also get 15MPG city on a good day, so be prepared to spend a fortune on gasoline.

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Like infinti and think they make good cars, just the price he is getting is bad. It’s way too high compared to what other folks have gotten the Q50 for.

Discussing price is fine. Just some people here really hating on Infiniti and Acura, and giving out false misinformation about 15mpg, etc…

In truth the only car brand I hate is BMW, bc I had bad experience with one. I think their exteriors are beautiful but don’t like their interiors (matter of preference) and at least in my limited exp their build quality is poor.

2 Likes

I love Infiniti. Superb reliability and great engineering. But the Q50 is grossly dated and the 15MPG city is no lie. The gas mileage sucks and that’s a well known complaint about the Q50.

I drove Infiniti exclusively for eleven years, but unfortunately Infiniti has failed to keep up with the times. The navigation on the 2019 Q50 is no different than what I had on my 2007 G35, and Infiniti still uses analog gauges, even on vehicles like the QX50 that are all-new.

I drove one for 41 months. It averaged 15.5MPG. My driving is 99% city. End of story. Everybody complains about the atrocious gas mileage. It’s no biggie. My G35 averaged around the same.

Every other manufacturer, including BMW, has significantly improved their infotainment over the years. BMW’s current Nav is nothing like what it was in 2007. Worst infotainment system on the market goes to Infiniti. Even Infiniti admits that it’s a poor system and they are working on rolling out a new one in 2021. About 11 years behind everybody else, but progress at least.

2 Likes

i have a q50 lease…everything is great except seats suck ass…my g35 had better seats…i drive like a maniac…and my mpg is 21.5…3yrs ago i got 228/mos 5k down…with bankrupcy on my credit…

Sport package has better seats. Also depends on how wide and tall you are.

Dima, you’re embarrassing us. First with the Altima, now this. Just got to chill and let people speak their opinions without going to war with everyone.

6 Likes

I believe it, I get 20 mpg in a 4 banger and not too much traffic.

1 Like

Hands down the worst Q50 lease deal I’ve seen. Should be easy to get one around 350 with minimal effort. Hit the brokers up on this site, they should be able to help.

1 Like

I have a 18’ Q50 RS I love the car and the power. U can do much better on the lease though.

1 Like

You are getting oddly defensive. I repeat: I averaged 15.5MPG on 99% city driving. Deal with it man. It’s an ancient (but great) 330 horsepower V6 with a large 3.7L capacity and the transmission only has 6 gears (I believe). It shouldn’t get great mileage in the first place and EPA I recall was 19 or 20 city.

BMW has redesigned it’s infotainment since 2015, unlike Infiniti, so irrelevant. Granted I’m not a huge fan of it either, but it’s light years ahead of Infiniti’s.

1 Like

He’s like the only rabid Nissan fanboy left that has a credit score above 600 and isn’t a buyer for a rental car agency. I give him props.

4 Likes

I have the black grille, sport exhaust and carbon fiber trim on mine. Best of luck OP with ur lease.

My QX60 which is a 7-seater, heavy suv, has same engine as yours and gives 18 mpg in 99% city with worse bay area traffic and in standard mode. Yes, i don’t redline at each given moment but i don’t baby it as well. Something is really wrong with your car. Please get it checked.

There are a lot of factors as to why fuel economy is with each individual situation.