HOT! 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L: $249 Monthly, 36 months, 5K miles per year. $1495 Total due at signing INCLUDING NYC TAX

Available at Swift Autos
845-293-2888
sruli@swiftautos.net

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L
MSRP: $ 38,185
Monthly Payment: $ 249
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1,495
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 5K
MF: .00006
Residual: 57
Available Incentives: All included $4250
Region: NY NJ
Leasehackr Score:
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: 12.8

Numbers in the calculator are a little off, but basically correct.

Requires Conquest, one of these cars!

Nissan Rogue
Subaru Outback
Nissan Quest
Honda Pilot
Nissan Pathfinder CUV
Subaru Forester
Toyota Highlander
Honda Odyssey
Chevy Traverse
GMC Acadia
Mazda CX-9
KIA Sedona
Honda CRV
Toyota Sienna

Sruli Vogel
Swift Autos
845-293-2888
sruli@swiftautos.net

1 Like

5k miles?! Didn’t even know that was possible

1 Like

It’s with ALLY bank, they have a program for 5K.

Looking at Ally Bank’s published numbers, isn’t the standard residual for 36 month 53%? It states that 8% is added to the residual for 5k/year leases (61%). At the selling price, MF, and incentives you listed, the monthly should be $163 per month.

1 Like

Where are you getting that info?

My guess would be here:

https://rvlg.allydealer.com/rvlg/index.aspx

Can this be registered out of state? Or must be NY NJ?

Hi Alek, It can be registered in other states as well. Send me your zip code to confirm.

I don’t see anything there

It doesnt work from within LH app, need to paste direct in browser (at least for me).

https://www.ally.com/dealer/tools/

Screenshot_20181109-173623_Chrome

I see it now, thank you!

The information there is different then the sheet I have, I’ll ask my dealer about it.

I am in NJ and in market for a minivan - if you can confirm the numbers and have no conquest (do have Chevy Equinox and Camry)

Sent you a PM.

i have toyota sienna to retire. what would be the cost for 10k or 12k. 5k just does not cut.

thx

Hey, Sent you a PM.

Seems like a pretty big diff in what the payment should be, so what did the dealer say? Transparency is key, otherwise people will question if someone is pocketing the extra monies, dealer, broker etc?

The I posted are the special rates. The interest rate is close to Zero, And the residual is different. I imagine that the higher residual posted here is with the standard rate of around 10%.

I have the ALLY sheet from the dealer in front of and can confirm that the information here is accurate.

Is this possible to get this deal in PA?

1 Like

Hi, This deal was last month, I don’t have this months numbers yet. And no, The extra bonus conquest rebate is not available in PA.

Let me know what would be a December number.
Thanks