Honda Clarity Hybrid plugin Lease 2018

Here is what you do. Get quotes from other dealers. The more clarity they have on lot, the more they will be lenient to give discount. Then go back to the dealer of your choice and work with them using those quotes.
Now if you are good at smooth talking, you can also do that. I am kinda both. whatever works to get the best deal. I also prefer to not travel 200 miles just to save $500 versus local deals.

1 Like

That 10.8k is for the northeast. $3k not available for west coast.

Does this qualify for CVRP rebate? The dealers are desperate to get rid of this car, so you will be getting a call soon, asking you to name your price…

1 Like

one more offer - 345/month+ tax, 900 DAS.

I thinks that’s a good deal for $345/mo

Edited my previous post. I got confused where you are located. Was subtracting the CVRP rebate ($1,500) on the selling price.

1 Like

I liked the Clarity, and obviously regional incentives and circumstances change things for everyone, but all in all I think I beat the pants off the Clarity with my Volt deal, barring extra incentives in NY, MA, etc.

1 Like

Got a couple offers today in So Cal. Good deal(s) or not so hot?

$3150 trade-in. No other money upfront.

36 month (35 payments), 12k miles

Base model: $315/month (including tax)
Touring: $383/month (including tax)

Thanks for the input!

Cold as ice.

Should be something like $315 for the touring model based on your trade-in.

Hey,

I just got an offer in So Cal for Clarity Base 36/12k. How does this look? Am i getting a good deal?

MSRP 34259
Dealer Discount -3054
Lease Incentive - 7510
Aquisition Fee + 595
Total Sales price = 24290
RV 43%
MF 0.00071
Due at signing 1500
Monthly before tax 273.15
Monthly after tax 299.10

Is that a real dealer discount, or are they using a dealer rebate? Here in the Northeast that’s a 3000 dollar rebate and nobody is discounting that much more.

You are right on the spot. Dont know if it will get any better. The difference between a base and touring is around $70 give or take.
So your 273 before tax is good enoug while touring is around $345 before tax in socal. Thats with $1000-1500 DaS.

3K dealer rebate only for residents for CaRB states in the northeast.

Hey All,

Thanks for all the help I signed my deal yesterday and got it down to 285 including tax after adding in the grad rebate. I wouldn’t have been able to negotiate as well without the help from these forums.

Thank you!

1 Like

Congrats! Post your clarity in trophy garage.

Parking sensors only in back, no front sensors correct?

What is a grad rebate? Is the Honda dealership in OC? thx

The grad rebate is for recent collage graduates its $500 from Honda. The dealership was norm reeves honda

How much is the drive off payment to get the monthly to $285?

1 Like

Hi, may I know which norm reeves and how much you had to put down as drive off ? Thanks!

This was in west covina I put 1500 down which included the tax title and registration. i think of the 1500 it ended up being about around 650 of cap cost reduction

I’m starting nursing school in January and will graduate in December 2020. Would the college grad rebate apply to me or is it only to recent graduates and not future graduates? I already earned my bachelors but that was back in 2009.