Honda Clarity Hybrid plugin Lease 2018

Parking sensors only in back, no front sensors correct?

What is a grad rebate? Is the Honda dealership in OC? thx

The grad rebate is for recent collage graduates its $500 from Honda. The dealership was norm reeves honda

How much is the drive off payment to get the monthly to $285?

1 Like

Hi, may I know which norm reeves and how much you had to put down as drive off ? Thanks!

This was in west covina I put 1500 down which included the tax title and registration. i think of the 1500 it ended up being about around 650 of cap cost reduction

I’m starting nursing school in January and will graduate in December 2020. Would the college grad rebate apply to me or is it only to recent graduates and not future graduates? I already earned my bachelors but that was back in 2009.

No it will not apply. Must have graduated within the past 2 years or graduating within the next 6 months. AFAIK all automakers are like that

1 Like

You already asked that question a week ago. Me and @Jon replied to you. Why are you asking it again?

1 Like

Honestly I seriously didn’t even remember asking. My bad, sorry.

Just signed on a White Clarity Touring in SoCal:

MSRP: $37,495
Discount: $10,780
Sale Price: $26,715
Gross Cap: 27,311 including $595 acquisition and $1 HondaCare for 2 years
RV: 42%
$500 college rebate
36k/3 years
$1,000 DAS
$336/month before tax

Hi… Which dealer and city worked it for you?

1 Like

Hello @andykang,

Could you PM me which dealership this was?

Thank you in advance

I’m also looking for a deal in the Bay Area, CA. I can do with a Base model.

In California, do you get the $3,000 ZEV incentive PLUS the $7600 Honda incentive ?

How about the current “$750 Holiday event” incentive listed on AutoBytel ??

Hey @Paulhwang?

SOooo? Did you end up getting the deal? i’m also on the market n SoCal for the Clarity lease and would love to know which dealership worked out? PM me.

Yes, here’s mine:

1 Like

I’m hunting around and will keep everyone posted with my numbers.

This thread is months old, with numbers that are most likely no longer applicable. Please open a new thread with numbers should you want them reviewed.

1 Like