Honda Clarity 36/12K $7800 ONE PAY

Yup. It’s hideous. Interior is really really nice though. Insight is a beautiful little car, I don’t know what they were smoking for the Clarity.

lol. I agree. Damn ugly as hell… but I would lease it if the numbers in S. Cali were the same as what OP got. No dealer here can even touch that offer in Ca

You guys are convincing me to lease this butt ugly car. Strange, closest deal from the dealers here was almost $1000 more on one pay. I was told most other dealers are not aware one pay drops the mf to almost nothing. Inside not so bad so will close my eyes when entering or exiting. Maybe I’ll get yellow as it just doesn’t matter!

It’s ugly but it’s a good lease price - hackrworthy … Perhaps if you get it in black, it may mask all those creases that diverge …

Kinda like a girl who is not good looking but cooks gourmet meals :slight_smile: Sometimes you have to go with the things that matter :slight_smile:

What dealer is this?

Is this the EV or PHEV?

Whilst Tesla makes its vehicles in a tent, it looks like the clarity was designed in a tent. Without electricity, at night…

2 Likes

some people think the same thing about their wives …

8 Likes

Hey Limbo, can you PM me the dealer that you’re working with?

I’m sitting at a local so.cal Honda dealer waiting to charge up my i3. Wonder if I should try to work out a deal while I wait. Hahahh

This is a really nice car on paper. The look is just too big of a hump to get over. It looks like a 2002 Honda civic crashed into an Aztec head on at 90MPH.

1 Like

Hahahah…very funny.

Can you PM me the dealer also?

By blind people.

Maybe mix in a sewage truck.

My experience is that a wife cost more than a couple hundred a month and the disposal fee at the end of her lease can set you back hundreds of thousands.

2 Likes

@wongfeihong187 I couldn’t even find a base Clarity near me in SoCal, let alone touch one at this onepay. @LIMBO just take it. It’s a great deal, the car has a spacious interior, and you won’t see how ugly it is while driving.

This website got me to negotiate to the bone on something that is highly practical at a great price that will make me wear a mask while driving. Fingers on the pen but feeling buyer’s remorse before the buy. Maybe the dealership has complimentary shots w/the coffee.

1 Like

Should get them to upgrade to the Touring trim! gotta have those power seats and the leather/suede is nice :slight_smile:

Lol. Really that’s an awesome deal. But you gotta be happy with what you drive, imagewise. You don’t want to scare the neighborhood kids either hahahhahaha