Honda Clarity 36/12K $7800 ONE PAY

Potential fraud? They have your social, your address, your credit report. Fraud is not a factor.

1 Like

I am more concerned about the fraud that went on in the Clarity design department at Honda. Seems the designer had a weekend assignment to design the car and he went to the Geisha bars and got drunk on cheap Sake before doing his design ,

4 Likes

I think the Clarity was designed before the new CEO took over.

Looks better than a Prius

All cars, trucks and suv are ugly. It serves one purpose, take you from point a to point b. Supercars are the only thing thats not ugly imho.

Why are you sharing this opinion? Come on, man. Help others.

I am helping others get the ugly clarity.

Not helping. Find a new forum.

Where in SOCAL can you get this deal? I got some quotes for plug ins here and they were all very high?

1 Like

I only saw it on the website not at any particular dealership

anyone able to replicate this deal in NY?

Sorry to bump such an old deal / thread, but same question as above … is this deal still available? If not, any similar deals like this in NJ? I absolutely hate the look of the car, but it would be very hard to beat this price.

It looks like the incentives in the northeast have stayed the same. I could be wrong, but I think the residual dropped slightly. It was always bad though, dealer discount and the large amount of incentives helped make up for it. If you can find a dealer looking to play ball you should be able to do alright on one of these.

I have to agree, I would Volt > Clarity.

They were smoking clarity

The deal lives here in MA but state of MA dropped the additional $2500 rebate Jan 1. So it costs a full $7800 all-in w/MA tax, doc fee, etc in 12k/36.

Volt is getting discontinued … although on a leased car, I guess it wouldn’t matter much. But still, I don’t trust GM.

What’s the best deal on a PHEV that’s still offering the tax credit? I totaled my car recently and looking for a shorter team lease (24 months is fine) until the new 2019-20 Mazda lines come out.

NJ is not very green friendly at all which is why I don’t want to go full EV just yet.

The Insight looks 100x better than this, but they crippled the safety systems (e.g. LaneWatch instead of proper blind spot monitoring sensors).

I got the Honda Clarity PHEV which has a great lease incentive currently.

If you are part of the Northeast ZEV state intiative, you are also able to get an extra $3000 off and if you are in NYS and extra $1700 tax incentive.

Northeast leases are around $200 per month.
So Cal leases are $300 per month.

@4sallypat, how much did you put down? $200 is pretty sweet for that.

I’m still looking at a Bolt as well (that EV range is pretty sweet and rivals Tesla’s) but charging stations are few and far between in NJ.

What should I be looking at paying with minimal $ down on a 2-3 year lease on these cars? It seems it’s very dependent on where you live and what the tax breaks and supply/demand are like.

The $200 leases are on this forum - search for NY/NJ Clarity.
The Northeast states that are ZEV participants get the huge total discounts plus NYS gets $1700 tax incentive on top of that - wish I was in NY to score a total of $14K+ off MSRP on a PHEV Clarity…

Mine is $300 in So Calif so only scored $10K off.
Here is my thread deal I got: