Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

I am located in the Chicago suburbs

Hi Phil,

I am looking for a Cruze LT, zip is 33178. If you have something please let me know.

Thank you

-Rejo-

this is not a thread for quotes its for general info. he wanted me to evaluate his deal, which I will.

Ohh my bad, apologies for the misunderstanding.

Have a good day

-Rejo-

no problem, let me know if I can help when you get numbers from your local dealer.

Phil,

They are ridiculous, I request a quote for a Cruze LT and said $310/month $1k at sign. I do not qualify for any incentives according to them. Sales person did not want to disclosure the break down. (Just tried in 1 dealer)

-Rejo-

1 Like

MF/RV and any incentives on a base 2017/2018 corvette, norcal?

Corvette is a tricky one, Gm financial doesnt have lease specials on them, they are 3rd party and I canā€™t access them. And if your on this site you will think their horrible anyway lol.

Hi - I am pulling my 2016 Malibu LT lease ahead by 5 mths. The dealer is offering me a new lease on 2018 malibu LT model with following packages - sun and wheel, convenience and tech, leather, driver confidence package. the offer is $292 per month for 24 months, 10K miles per year. basically, I leave the old car with them and drive home the 2018 model.
can you please verify if this is a good deal. This is the first time I am renewing.
Also, for $282, is a 36 mth term attractive?

thanks,

Phil:

Can the GM supplier incentive be used with GM credit card rebate money ? Iā€™m talking about the original GM credit card not the GM Family card or the BuyPower card.

Thanks in advance

sure happy to help but you need to help me help you. get the msrp, what mf you qualify for, and what payment or neg equity they are covering.

Thanks!
The MSRP is $31,925. Sale price is $28,425 per their inventory. I think the residual value was 63% and interest rate was 1.6%. Couldnā€™t figure out MF in the discussion with them.
I have three more leases from earlier lease remaining ($282 each).
They are giving me new 24 mth term w/10K for $282 permonth.

In fact they told me that it is a 5 mth lease pull ahead and that they are paying couple of payments for me. When I checked after returning, I only had 3 mth lease payment remaining. Does this adjustment lower my payment, or is the dealership playing with me, as they would have known only 3 mth was left in the lease?

Does it make sense for me to complete the 3 mth and then go for new lease?

Dealer is asking me to take the car tomorrow to get the incentives. Is this a good deal to jump into?

many many thanks!!

Hi Phil - did not hear from you. Do you think for 2018 Malibu, $31925 MRP, Res: 63% and APR 1.6% for 2 yr. 10 k mile and $282 monthly lease is a good deal, with 3 mth pull ahead?
also, for 36mth/10k, what would be a good lease price? I worked it around $225. is that a good price with 3 mth pull ahead?
thanks

1 Like

Never mind ā€¦deleted

with $0 down? yea thats a good deal. but send it to another dealer in your market and see what they say.

Probably just too popular and too low volume for there to be any goodies on them. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Phil,

What scoring model does GM Financial use and do you know their tiers? I would like to take over a lease through swapalease.com but donā€™t know what score-and from what source, GM will consider.

Hi Phil, what insurance requirements does GMF require? 100/300/50 or just state minimum as long as its full coverage? I wasnt able to find this information online. GM site says full coverage reiquired but doesnt mention limits.

100/300 50/500 per all the GMF forms Iā€™ve seen

Just to Remind everyone I work at capitol Chevrolet in san Jose. Someone at momentum claimed to me be lol. what a dirtbag move. please call/text/email the number listed to verify itā€™s me anytime someone claims to be me. This is the number I use.

415-596-6262
Phil Gileno
Capitol Chevrolet
PhilGileno@gmail.com