Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

some incintives are regional, thats not one of the things to worry about with you’re local dealer, they’ll be happy to give you what chevy gives you. its the dealer discount they give you and mf they give you that you should post here.

Dealer gave me the attached. MF of .00122, and said in a later conversation that he was under the impression that I qualified for supplier pricing, which accounts for the $1678.50 discount. So it looks like they’ve in fact offered no dealer discount yet and have marked up the MF from .00073.

Hi Phil,

I’m looking to get one of the following in the next week or two.

Mailbu Premier, Volt Premier or Impala Premier, with both driver confidence packages. Zero down, currently leasing a Volt and Subaru. 800 credit score.

what would be a good price?
thanks

ChevyPhil, can you explain what FlexCash is? I was told dealers have discretion to apply flex cash after they sold a certain number of new cars. Is that correct? So this is still considered as rebates from GM? How much can dealer apply towards a particular deal? Is there a limit? Thanks.

Hey @ChevyPhil. I’m in Sunnyvale and I would like to lease a 2018 Volt LT. I’m wondering if there’s any good deals now?

I’m wondering if I can get a deal like this from your place? 2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California 🔥

HI CHEVY PHIL … LIVE IN NEW JERSEY… PLEASE EXPLAIN EACH OF THESE REBATES FOR ME…HI I LIVE IN NJ. MY LOCAL CHEVY DEALER IS OFFERING A 2018 CHEVY EQUALNOX FOR 77.00 A MONTH WITH 2000.OO DOWN… HERE MY QUESTION… YOU HAVE TO QUALIFY FOR THESE REBATES. Rebates include: $500 Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR Program, $750 GM Select Market Incremental CCR Program, $2,500 Chevrolet Select Nameplate Program CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE … THANKS

ChevyPhil,
What are your current lease offers for Bolt LT w/ DCFC? I can’t do one pay unfortunately.

Hizzle

Hello ChevyPhil,

How is GM’s lease flexibility for first time buyers? My sister is looking to snag a low cost lease with the following credit profile:

21 years old
740 equifax
1 credit card 100% payments for 1 year
2nd credit card just opened
No others loans/debt
1 year at job earning 36k/yr salary

I was hoping to get her into a lease with a good MF.

Hey Phil. Can I pass this by you? In Fort Lauderdale Florida
2018 GMC Terrain SLE
2.0 Liter engine
Graphite Gray Metallic
Drivers Convenience Package
Infotainment Package
LPO Interior Protection Package
Liftgate, rear power programmable
MSRP $34,895.00
Sale Price $26,895.00
$500.00 due at signing
$278.18 month
36 months 12K

thanks Greg

Sorry sales price $26,345

took a few days off sorry for the delay, i’ll answer these after work today.

@ChevyPhil Is there currently lease support for the Corvette? Located in NorCal. Thx

I was wondering how long it usually takes GM Financial to process a lease application sent from the dealer? I’m asking because the dealer has already screwed up one application (is a one pay…) Do I get an email when GM Financial accepts the lease?

Flex cash is a floating rebate from chevy. meaning dealer get X amount based on what they sold. like $250 for each new car for example, we sell 52 new cars and get $12,500. its like the old $500 rebate bonus tag but now it floats. Thats why one person gets a price on a tuesday and you cant get it on the same saturday. Leasehackr customers aren’t good at moving fast usually and miss it while price shopping. It usually goes in like 2 days and comes out mon or tue.

no… lol (that response is not long enough so i’ll add this)

first of all stop with the all CAPS. Jersey people even yell online lol. secondly yea you have to qualify for some, did you ask them? what did they say?

Email for deals anytime

PhilGileno@gmail.com

not from GM, US bank leases only.

can be a few weeks. you may or may not get a email