Help with option lookup

Folks, need some help with a used F-type am eyeing. I know this isn’t the right place but I have gotten so much good info in the past, I couldn’t at least try here. So, I am in talks with this dealership who doesn’t happen to have the original window sticker and they claim to have a list of options available on the Jag. I don’t want to just take there word for it and given its an out of state purchase I want to be confident that the options are indeed installed on the vehicle before I make the trip. VIN as usual is handy. Is there a way for me to get the installed options list for this vehicle. Would really appreciate the help. Cheers!!

Push them for a copy of the Monroney sticker. By law, they have to provide it. If they don’t, or aren’t willing to, move on.

Cool. I also found Monroney sticker online but wasn’t sure its legit. Its only $8 to get it. I will surely ask them to provide me one.

If they truly “lost it,” they can get another one.

1 Like

Ask for a copy of the invoice, I’m assuming it’s a 2018 and they want to move it.

Nope :frowning: Its a used 2015 so am not sure asking for invoice will help.

Got it. Also, this is what I was referring to in my last reply. https://monroneylabels.com/ Am assuming this is what you meant.

In that case, moving to off-ramp, as this isn’t a lease related question…missed the part about this being used.

Well, being it’s a used car, In theory, they “should” be able to get something from JLR. I assumed this was a new car.

I have no experience with the site you are referring to, but I personally wouldn’t pay 8 bucks to a potential unscrupulous site either.

1 Like

Fair enough. I will try pushing them for a window sticker.

Just call the used car factory, they’ll print one up for you.

1 Like

Sorry didn’t get you. Used car factory ?? Is that a service or something.

No it’s a joke, a very bad one

3 Likes

Lol. You got me there though :sweat_smile:

Another question though. I know there are a lot of Jaguar dealers here. Don’t they have an internal system where they can look up options on a vehicle via VIN ? If anyone can help me with this please let me know.

Any JLR dealer should be able to provide you an option list based on VIN. It won’t be as pretty to read as a Monroney sticker though.

That’s fine as long as I know what options are on that vehicle. Is there a way to make this post visible to JLR dealers on here ? Like tag some group or something?

I don’t believe there are any JLR specific dealers here…only brokers. You can search the registered dealer/broker list and see if any service JLR

https://leasehackr.com/registered-business

1 Like

Got it. Will try this out. Thanks for all the help man. Appreciate it.

@ethanrs can you please help with this ?