Help with making a decision

Tried the Mercedes and it was 2800.00 residual was garbage. Tried the r8 wont negotiate less than msrp and less miles. Looking for all wheel drive so I can make it my daily driver.

how about the s63 amg? awd, very very comfortable, 0-60 in 3.4, only downsize is that it’s a very very large car

http://www.swapalease.com/lease/Mercedes-Benz/AMG-GT/search.aspx

amg gt can be done, there are leases as low as $1200

The GT is not the GTR which would be more comparable in terms of financials to the NSX. The guy likes the models he likes, he isn’t asking for alternative suggestions, what gives?

@Nayyer post up some pics when you pick it up!

Done with Mercedes, had 10 Mercedes in past 10 years. Want to move on, don’t get me wrong they are great cars just want to try something else.

In the Midwest need a daily driver not something I can only drive few months out of the year. It isn’t awd.

Sent out couple more emails to dealers trying to get the 60k off sticker. If I can manage to do that I’ll be wrapping up the deal today. I tried to get to .05 of msrp but not a pro like everyone else here. Closest I have gotten is .09 trying hard to get to .07.

So how is the percentage calculated is it with tax or without?

NSX all day cause I only saw one on the street so far. It’s nice to be one of the few that’s driving it.

Here is food for thought:

2018 s63 amg is awd, please check facts. If you dont want another mb that is fair, trying new stuff is always fun. amg gt is not and yeah for a dd in a tough winter area I would agree with you.

Between the 2 my money would be on the nsx though snow will give it some issues with ground clearance but that’s to be expected out of any sports sedan or sports car.

thanks for being his mommy bro, have you ever driven any of these cars? the amg gt is exactly on par with his jaguar in terms of luxury and as good if not better than the nsx in terms of performance, he’s looking at $1900 a month which you can easily get under with the amg gt, now the rwd problem is different, and the nsx rides so low to the ground im not sure what hes attempting to achieve with that car in the winter, but hey to each their own right? I would jump on the nsx over the jaguar.

NSX all day. I still haven’t seen one in the wild. Seen dozens and dozens of F-types. Doesn’t matter if it’s an SVR, still an F-type. Then again I love unique cars that no one else has.

Honestly test drive both before pulling the trigger and see which one “speaks” more to you. We can only make an assumption based what WE want instead of what works best for you.

What are you looking to use it for?

Actually bro, I have both driven the GTS and GTR and TRACKED them respectively, so let’s not play that game. My comparison point was strictly on the financials (I would also take a GTR over an NSX for pure driving pleasure, nothing beats the exhaust note). The NSX is a $200k car, the example GT you highlighted is $70k less expensive so the monthly payment comparison is moot.

Daily driver beat the shyt of it and turn it in at the end the f lease. First sports car have the approval from wifey too.

yeah I dont see them discounting the gt or gts 60k, nsx imo is garbage compared to first gen. I didnt like it one bit to tell you the truth aside from the way it looks. The best track car I have driven in that 140-200k range has to either be a viper acr or a 911 gt3 rs they are the most engaging.

I’ll go against the grain here and make a case for the SVR but really you should drive both.

The SVR has loads of personality, theater and noise. You can be at 3/10’s and the car will still put a smile on your face. Just dropping the hammer around town whenever you see an opening in traffic will get you all warm and fuzzy.

We all know the NSX has it’s own charm being a semi-exotic, but IMO it’s the kind of car that needs to be driven at 7/10+ in order for the car to feel alive. The vacuum-like noise it produces and the sense of fun and edginess just isn’t there unless you’re really pushing it.

Either way, keep us posted and happy hunting :slight_smile:

NSX…the peeps in the know say no bueno.

And by peeps in the know I mean gasbag commentators on a car blog.

Found one heading over this weekend to pick it. Red with black interior. Post pics when I have the nsx in my possession. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

What monthly you end up with?