Help me negotiate my first lease. Lexus GX 460

Hello, I am negotiating my first lease. I like the GX a lot.
I realize the following terms are not acceptable, but it’s what I was given. I have not provided a credit application or seriously engaged in negotiations with the dealer. I have taken one test drive. So I feel like I’m at a good point to begin serious negotiations. I like the kid at the dealership, I figure we can work something out. Where do I begin, and what would a good deal look like?
I own a beater Tacoma so this is a lease for my business.
2019 Lexus GX460 Premium
MSRP:$57,167.00
Sale Price: $54,616.36
Rebate: $1750.00
“Advance payment: $593.75
Residual amount: $34,871.87
“Total cap reduction”: $5155.25
$3999.00 due on delivery.
Monthly payment: $593.00
Mileage: 10k
Term 36 months

Your dealer discount is way too low. You should have a sales price somewhere between 50,300 and 51,500. If you search the forum 10% to 12% off appears to be the target for these. Reach out to other dealers within a range that you are willing to travel for a deal. Double check the residual, money factor and incentives for the zip code in which you will be registering. Based off your screen name, are you in Texas? Is that 4000 DAS the taxes up front? See if they have tax credits available if that’s the case, and also see if you can use MSDs instead of cash down as well.

i have a GX for transfer lol 519/month include excessive wear and tear 0 due to me of course

Thank you very much. I am in Houston. We have several dealerships. I went back and re-negotiated.
9 MSD’s at $625 each.
I got sale price to 7%
They keep changing the money factor.
So I pay one month up front plus $5625 for MSD and my payments came out to $574.

I walked out but left open the option to come back.
I honestly think I will just buy the darn car instead of the lease.
Negotiations with so many variables and the finance manager not having to disclose the money factor and other things is not helping me see their good faith negotiation.
If nothing else this process has helped me see where the negotiations can begin for a sale

you need to ask for a lease sheet or screen shot with the mf on it, get quotes from ALL the dealers

Cast a wider net.