Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

1 Like

Which BMW leases better - X5 or 5 series? Looking at demo vehicles with about 5K miles.

5 Series, especially if you have loyalty. Residual is 2% higher. And the Loyalty rebate is $1k more on the 5 Series. Are you in CA? If so, email me and I’ll put together a quote for you.

I just sent you a PM but didn’t realize that you may not be checking your PMs. I am in WA. Can you do out of state?

hi @BMW_Dave - is Uber on the list (either as a corporate HQ employee or as a driver)?

Uber Technologies, Inc.

Yes

@BMW_Dave Hi there! Are Baylor Scott & White or Baylor University part of the program? Thanks!

@BMW_Dave Hi- Question on a former loaner lease. The dealer told me I could not use Fleet or Costco on a former loaner deal. Is that accurate? Also, MSRP was 53.5k and selling price was 45K. Do you think there is more room on the deal? Thanks!

@BMW_Dave

Hi Dave,
Arizona state university is on the list??

Thanks

Okay where’s the link to the list so I can see if I qualify?

@BMW_Dave Is IDEXX on the list?

Thanks

Any lease deals on an X1, X3 or X5?

Hi Dave, is Aon on there?

Hi @BMW_Dave

Wondering if Kaiser Permanente is one of the companies?

We do not have access to the list anymore. You have to inquire through your company’s benefit portal or HR department.

Arghh, they are totally clueless lol Thanks anyway.

@bmw_dave, should this be closed with a note to contact HR for details, or do you want to leave it open? We can always reopen should it change again.

Yes that is a great idea. Thank you!

To all,

Corporate fleet, beginning Jan 1, 2019 has changed. You will need to contact your local HR department to see if you are eligible, as well as obtain a Corporate Sales Program (CSP) claim certificate, which will need to be presented at time of purchase.

Here are more details below.