Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

There are currently 2,915 corporations and colleges/universities that are on BMW Corporate Fleet list. If you are an employee of one of the approved companies or schools you can apply this (in addition to dealer discount) through 01/03/2019. This $500 incentive comes off of MSRP and is not listed as a rebate.

These incentives are also available to immediate family members which are defined as spouse, parents, siblings, grandparents or children and are required to reside at the same address. Acceptable forms of documentation would be required and it is not necessary that the eligible person be on the application or title, but a clear connection to the eligible person is required.

Feel free to reply here or email me to find out if your company or school is on the approved list or to get a quote. You can read my customer reviews here for peace of mind. :slight_smile:

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com
BMW of Murrieta – 5 Time Center of Excellence
A Hendrick Automotive Group Dealership

9 Likes

Do you have a list of these companies that qualify for BMWs corporate fleet discount?

Yes it’s available in my BMW’s dealer system but it’s updated all the time so I’ve gotten away from saving it to Excel. Was there a particular company you wanted me to check?

1 Like

I know I qualify. I just thought it’d be useful for all the members on this forum. Much easier for each member to check themselves vs you checking for each request.

is chevrolet a corporate partner :face_with_monocle::smiling_imp::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Yes that is very true and after the multiple inquiries I’ve already had (while working a deal on the floor concurrently) I may have to find a way to post that. I will update this thread once I have time to figure that out. Thanks for the suggestion!

Not as a manufacturer in general but certain dealerships. You know I checked for you already. :wink:

I just remember when I was looking for an I3 back in April and the incentive was $1500 + MF reduction (and MSDs were available) - my how the world has changed in a few short months.

Ahhh…the good old days (90 days ago) Hahaha!

Can you deal with someone who lives near BMW of Devon in PA? I need a X1. :slight_smile:

Absolutely! It may not be ideal since you’d have to pay to have it shipped which would run in the $1,500 range but I can still give you our best possible deal and see if it makes sense for ya. You can reply here or just email me directly with your desired lease terms and vehicle options.

Dave how does this look for an m3 lease?

Looks like your money factor is marked up a lot. Also, what year M3? And, its hard to tell what your MSRP is.

1 Like

Wow! MF is marked up a lot and why are they proposing a 48 and 60 month lease? I see they offered you the $750 loyalty rebate but I don’t see the $3,000 lease rebate that we have here in CA. What’s the MSRP? I’ll tell you what it SHOULD look like.

1 Like

MSRP is 81495, its being sold from Washington State, i am proposing the longer lease because I am a real estate agent and can expense my lease costs so it sometimes makes more sense to hold onto the cars longer.

It’s a 2018, sorry for lack of details.

Oh yes no $3k rebate on 2018 models. But here’s the thing…the MF doesn’t increase with longer terms. Not sure why they’re trying to discourage you from going longer term, unless they know you want that and can therefore make more money on the back. Here’s the correct breakdown assuming you qualify for top tier MF…

And this assumes 15k miles/year.

1 Like

There isn’t a cap of .0004 that a dealer can markup the MF?

Credit is 770+ already financing a car through bmw credit, so should qualify.

It makes no sense to extend the lease and have to worry about the M3 while it’s out of warranty. Plus, you’ll be paying for a bunch of maintenance. And there’s no way you should be paying full MSRP for it, even if it’s the 2018 MY.

2 Likes