Hackers Opinion on 2018 530e in TX region

Looking for a 2018 530e in TX region. Located a dealer and willing to offer 14% off on MSRP before any incentives on lease. I believe for 2018 $2000 Lease Credit and Conquest $1000, correct? It seems MF is marked up high for 0.00288. Let me know your opinion. I’m planning to ask for the base rate with the agreed discounts. Also, I hear BMW’s Owner’sChoice for IL, GA and TX residents which is similar to Lease where the Title will be registered to your name to claim any Federal and State Rebate. I see $4668 for Federal and $2500 for TX (for first 2000 Applicant’s before May 2019).

Here are the numbers.

MSRP 59325
Selling Price 48000 (Inclusive of Rebates and Dealer Discount)
Dealer Add 595 (Accessories)

Total Sales 48595
Sales Tax 3140
Doc and Other 200

Down 2000 includes (1st Payment, tax on down payment and Doc and DMV fees)

$626 pm for 36/12. My Calculations doesn’t match up. Your opinion on it…

I wonder if we’re negotiating with the same folks (though I’m after a 330e).

I’m trying to get them to 20% discount before incentives on a loaner and they’re at just about 13%. Looks like you’re a little better in that regard (15%) - was that the advertised price or did you negotiate them there?

Any tax credits? That would save you ~2,500 right there

MSD?

Search the web/forum to confirm all the rebates

1 Like

Sales Tax quoted on the quote doesn’t matchup with the count tax rate. Its 1.7% less. So i assume may be that’s what the tax credit.

From what I’ve seen on the forum, TX is a binary 5% delta, i.e. either 6.25% (the usual) or 1.25% with credits, nothing in between.

But hopefully TX residents can chime in.

Where you located at? PM’ed you.

I don’t see the accq fee listed in the calculation from dealer.

They marked up the MF and then added the acq waiver MF addition.

I know for a fact Cadillac does half Tax Credits… They charge you 6.25% on 1/2 the MSRP when they have these available

Well hello, im currently dealing with same exact model. the 2018 530e.

im located in dallas tx.

i also considered owners choice but went to 4 different dealers and emailed and called to 5 different dealers out of town. houston , tyler , san antonio.

apparently… Texas dealers doesn’t take owners choice anymore. all of them told me they are going to close the program and not accepting any owners choice.

my best deal so far is $2500 DAS / $525 a month for Loaner 18’ 530e with 2k miles on it.

What is the MSRP? Discounts? Incentives applied?

if you’re asking me,

MSRP : 55845
Discount & rebate total : 12500
Sales Price : 43000
tax & fee : 3000.
final due : 46000
36mo/12k
RV i believe 61%.
MF… they won’t tell me. assuming 0.002 at least?

No tax credits. told me to come back in october if i want tax credits.

@Panda7535 Here is my deal that I got recently for your reference. But I am in a different region.

yea… Texas pays the tax of new car value. almost 50~75 a month differece :frowning:

@Panda7535 Seem like a decent deal to me if you take away the TX tax.