Great Lease Deals Going All Month Long ( NY NJ CT PA ONLY)

My sister in law signed today knowing the doc fee here in NJ dealer was 449, I tried and tried but they wouldnt change, lower etc. Since she was happy with the deal 199mo for 17 Nissan Sentra SL I let it go knowing they sold it to her under invoice. Could we have saved another $12/month somewhere else, maybe.

As @HN308 alluded to, the line item on the paperwork saying “Doc Fee” will always be there; AFAIK if they charge one person and don’t the next, they could be accused of discrimination. IIRC that kind of stuff did happen in the past.

What we do is take it out of the equation. When I say this is the Net Cap Cost I am willing to sign up for, it doesn’t matter whether the Doc Fee line says $75 in NY or $449 in NJ.

Can you lower the monthly using MSD? I’m in NJ

Elise only on certain brands such as BMW, Infiniti, Audi, Mercedes etc

@ericWWA Messaged you 6 days ago…no response…

Great deal! That Is what I am looking for. Could you send me a dealer who can make this deal ?

I am interested in this deal. Could you send me dealer’s contact information ? Thanks in advance

I gave the info to one forum member who i think is going through with the deal as of now. The other one has been spoken for so he does not have any remaining. I told him to let me know if they receive more inventory so I can let you guys know.

Thanks for the speedy shot. I can wait until you might post a new thread. Thank you so much.

1 Like

First time looking into a lease…Considering a Toyota Highlander XLE or Limited. 2 year lease 12k or 15k per year, in the Pittsburgh region. Would it be better to see what February brings for residuals?

In case you haven’t read the whole thread (I know, it’s long) the gist of it is that everyone seems to think his deals aren’t even good, let alone great…

1 Like

Thanks max for letting me know. Most deals I see on the forum are on the west coast… I have a decent idea of what I’m hoping to get…just looking to confirm residuals on Toyota tonight and test drive some.

For the BMWs, you would have to follow what @willwar14 did

Hi Eric, how can you do on a 2017 QX60 with Delux Tech package in NY?
Can do as many MSDs as allowable.

Unless something changed in last 18 months, a NY resident CAN NOT do MSD on infiniti. None of the manufacturers who accept MSD’s allow them in NY, since there’s a limit on security deposit that can be taken. Most of them let you do them if you lease from a dealer in NJ/CT. However, Infiniti will not let you put MSD down unless you plan to register the car outside of NY State. Had a big problem with this, on a 2015 QX60.

Thanks for the heads up.
I saw conflicting things about going to NJ or CT with regard to MSDs, but did not know Infiniti was that specific about NYers. I’ll update if I can get an NJ dealer to agree to MSD.

Infiniti will reject the lease for a NY resident with MSDs. Do not even try

@max_g :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: that’s great!

Yes, exact thing happened to me. It’s a bit odd that they won’t allow NY residents to go into a state that allows MSD’s to lease a car. I know BMW allows this, and believe that Mercedes does as well. So not sure why they have a different interpretation that prevents NY residents from taking advantage of them.

I’ll bite. Looking for a Jaguar F-Type and an a6 or Q5. Happy to chat.