GoSeeTed Discussion

You only have 10 review on your Yelp and most of them were years ago. How are you in the business for 16 years but with only 10 reviews? There weren’t much information on the internet about goseeted.com, how do we know if you are legit ?

Understand your specialty is higher end cars. Probably not worth your time nor our money for a lower end car lease.

To be honest, we just haven’t concentrated that hard on Yelp reviews or really asked people to do it. But as far as verifying legitimacy, first off just give us a call and that would quickly ease your mind…but also it’s not as if there are 0 reviews…there are 10, and they are from real people who were incredibly happy with the service. For a long time we asked for testimonials for our website, not thinking many people would be finding us on Yelp. And until fairly recently, we had not put forth a ton of effort on marketing or an online presence–the entire business has really been sustained through word of mouth and referrals. At this point though, we’re making a conscious effort to really grow this into a full on revolution, changing the way people buy and lease new cars forever and their view of the entire process. In reality, not that far off from the goals of Leasehackr, only we’re eliminating the entire hassle that is negotiating, which by and large most folks simply cannot stand and are happy to pay someone with insider knowledge to do it for them. We are on your side in this, and I hope that’s starting to sink in for most of you.

Can you please write another wall of text justifying the existence and success of your business? I really like your writing style. I think you’d make a better middle school English teacher then a car salesman.

3 Likes

Why are we still going around in circles on this thread. Do your thing Ted, if people want to work with you and take a leap on that big fee, they will. If you want to drum up interest, participate in the community, share deals you have, offer guidance to others, show off your expertise and people will follow. If not ok, but the horse has been beaten so thoroughly at this point I’m not sure its recognizable.

9 Likes

Haha now that is funny. Journalism degree here. I guess it comes with the territory. However I am not a car salesmen though–a salesmen’s job is to load as much profit into every deal as possible. Out job is entirely antithetical to that. As little profit in the deal as possible. I’m sure y’all know that by now!

Sorry if it’s appeared redundant to you–I’m not expecting everyone to read every single post in this mega thread. But I do feel the need to respond to questions or criticisms as they arise, even if someone brings up something that’s been brought up before. By the way, it shouldn’t be much of a “leap” --$99 deposit to get started, as many others charge, and we charge the rest of the fee once the car is delivered and after you know every single number in the deal. Not like you have to pay us $599 to see if we do what we say we do. But you will surely find that to be true by the time you have the car in your possession.

I bet car salesmen would love to make the $700+ you charge for every car they sell.

4 Likes

Let’s move past the argument about our fee. We save our customers thousands of dollars, sometimes in the 10’s of thousands–so it’s pretty simple arithmetic to see that hiring us saves our customers tons of money, not to mention the time, stress and energy saved. There may be people who charge less–and they either don’t disclose everywhere they are making money, or they offer a lesser service that does not include delivery to your door nor the incredible deals that we put together.

And the forum keeps beating that horse …

3 Likes

sometimes in the 10’s of thousands
???

amazing…

I’m not talking about on a Corolla here, but on a $150,000 car when we get the financing done at the buy rate and the dealer doesn’t make a penny on the back end…yeah that’s the kind of money people are saving by hiring us.

You can get deals anywhere? I’m in NJ

Can someone grind me a deal for a toyota corolla :slight_smile:

(serious)

Yes we can help in all 50 states. Give us a call at 888-952-7490 (that’s a direct to me, Robby) so we can chat about what you’re needing! Talk to you soon.

1 Like

We’d of course love to help you out! Give me a call when you have a few minutes. (888) 952-7490. Thanks!

I’m new to this, when you are calling around with out information, are you having them constantly pull credit reports and temporarily hurting our credit scores?

No you don’t have to worry about that. Your credit will be run just one time: once we have the best deal secured, have presented all the details to you and you have given us the green light. Once we get the go ahead from you, we send your credit info to the winning dealer, they submit it to the bank, and based on your approval, print up a contract and then go about having the car delivered to you.

All deals are structured assuming top tier credit, and I’m sure Ted is no different. Your credit only gets run when you’re ready to roll. And they can’t run it without your SSN, just hold on to it til you’re ready to commit. Also, don’t lease unless you have good credit :+1:

You seem to have ignored all the advice given to you in your thread about your grandmother

And now you want to blow $700 on a broker?

3 Likes