Good Dealer List

This will make lease hacking much easier to have references to work with.

However, as @max_g has already pointed out. It still is not easy getting that deal. But at least it a good resource for help. :+1:t4:

1 Like

I don’t see the mechanism by which I can edit the wiki. Please add the following:

Volkswagen
Boardwalk Volkswagen (Bay Area) http://www.boardwalkvolkswagen.com/
Salesperson: Eli Galanakis
Very easy and straightforward to complete the Jetta deals I wanted – no games. I leased a 2016 Jetta and then returned a few months later for a second deal on a 2017 Jetta.

The dealer does not have much space for cars given its Bay Area peninsula location, and needs stock to keep moving. Deals can be made.

AutoNation Infiniti Tustin - near Los Angeles. Doing my second lease deal with them in a year and they are perfect for doing business the Hackr way.

Responsive, open to all negotiations being done over email, and both times have beat the snot out of other area Infiniti dealers on discount. Once you go in to sign the papers it’s about as painless as I’ve seen at a dealership.

1 Like

Can you guys see the “Edit button”?

Yeah, we were on the last part (just signing) with Infiniti Tustin and then the person doing the lease had lower than 700 credit score so we couldn’t finish the deal

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Just made a deal with the guys over at Rusnak BMW. I work a guy named Claude, and he was by far the nicest salesperson I have ever met. He was kind, respectable of your time and didn’t give you any bs. He also was very patient and stayed after hours multiple days to get my deal finished. I highly recommend working with him. Tell him that Surya recommended him and he’ll be extra cooperative.

Claude Cantin
Client Advisor
Rusnak | BMW Westlake
Office: (805) 267-8397
Main: (805) 496-6500
3645 Auto Mall Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

2 Likes

Pedersen Volvo in Ft. Collins is extremely transparent and honest. Gave me great quotes on the S90s. Every other Volvo dealer in Colorado has been horrid.

Arapahoe Hyundai in Centennial was great for a recent Genesis G90 deal we did as well.

Schomp BMW in Littleton was very competitive and honest as well

The info is in the 1st post.

i’ve been working with Joe Najar @ Rusnak in Pasadena. He’s the internet director there. He’s been super thorough and transparent and quite the unit mover.

How do I edit the list? I clicked on the OP next to the date and takes me to a page where i can view but can’t edit. Could someone please add this below:

BMW

o California (SoCal)
o BMW of Murrieta https://www.bmwofmurrieta.com
o Dave Townsend (Internet Client Advisor)
o Fans: @tallmass

1 Like

Talk to @Cody_Carter.

Dave Townsend from BMW of Murrieta helped me get into a lease for a 2017 530i. The deal was so good that I’m going to save thousands over the life of the lease when compared to my local dealer in Honolulu. The vehicle is currently on a boat and on it’s way, I can’t wait. Aside from the deal, the overall customer experience was excellent and that’s how Dave earned my business.

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
(951) 249-8000 office
(951) 440-2483 cell phone
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Do you know if Princeton is remaining a Chevrolet dealership under new ownership? It’s where I usually go for service, would have liked to have made a deal with them before the new year, but it wasn’t in the cards I suppose.

Also, the email I got from Princeton seemed to indicate that they were being sold on the 15th of the month.

The emails I got from Joann Vass had conflicting information about when they were being sold. She said that it will continue to be a Chevy dealership so no worries about service

I was wondering if the impending sale would help or hurt their ability to make a deal before it went through. It might be worth waiting to see who is taking over and what kind of splash they might want to make being the only Chevrolet dealer in the immediate area. Malouf is close-ish I suppose, but I have no real experience dealing with them. Honestly it would make the most sense for Coleman to buy them, since they have a GM dealership right there that doesn’t do Chevrolet.

Email I received from one of the salesmen shows they will be Ciocca Chevrolet of Princeton.

Looks like a Bucks County, PA dealership. Don’t really know anything about them, but it looks like they are cleaning house over there with all the job postings.

https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=CIOCCA+DEALERSHIPS&l=Mercer+County%2C+NJ

Wow! I would certainly agree. Hopefully it’s a change for the better but unlikely since they were already one of the better dealerships in the area for pricing.