Golf R leases! Help with mf and rv

Does anyone know the 2019 mf and residuals for the dsg golf Rs? There is very little info and numbers one dealer gave me suck so I don’t know if they lease terrible or he was terrible.

Get that info from Edmunds. It won’t lease well though.

2 Likes

When I went this weekend, the dealer was offering on a 6MT 0.00244 MF and a 62% Residual on a 36mos/15,000 lease. (New Jersey)

Yikes, why not .009…
But it’s kinda to be expected, when I was looking 3 years back I decided I’d buy an R vs leasing one, but I ended up passing :slight_smile:

the base MF is .00222. If you max out MSDs you can get it down to .00187. Residual for 36/10k is 64%

The main problem with the R is that there are generally only small discounts to be had and with high MF they are very difficult to hack. I’d love to get into a golf r but for the money you can generally get a lot more car.

Yeah…I am a long time fan of the Golf line (especially the R32 and current Rs) but these cars are awful to lease :frowning:

Back in 2008, I was able to get a wicked deal on an R32 with nav for $232/mo, but those types of deals are not even in the realm of possibility with current Rs. A base Golf is probably more than that now :frowning: