GM WorkBook update

:hushed:
20x20x20x20

Yeah, unfortunately. Was banking on that. But hoping that something in the GM lineup is unusually hackable this month.

Depending on your needs the Equinox has been pretty steady.

Just the important pages lol. True on the 2WD. AWD residuals went up but not as much.

I tried hacking a Terrain SLT all last month, had multiple unicorns lined up. Ended up at a dealer until 10pm last night to find out in finance that the salesman had baited and switched us and they wouldn’t honor what he sent me in writing, the difference was huge (about $2000 over a 36mo). I mistook the salesman’s desperation to lie to me as the dealership’s desperation to make a deal happen. Story of my life :rofl:

Hopefully I can get a dealer to come off msrp about 10%, my conquest jumped from $500 to $1500 and and I have supplier code which I hope will save me another $10 or so. If not I’m throwing in the towel and grabbing a Tundra. Simpleauto had some nice deals last month and based on Cody’s numbers they should still be good. But I really want a Satin RST crew cab with Z71, leather and convenience pack 2. Yes I’m anal and specific.

Bumping for April. Anyone see anything interesting?

Looks like Bolt, Blazer, Silverado (new model) RV all went down 3-4pts from March. Not sure who is buying Blazers, I live in the General Motors CAPITAL OF THE WORLD and I haven’t seen a single one on the road yet that didn’t have a manufacturer plate on it. Terrain/Equinox, Traverse/Acadia, Encore looked like same numbers as last month. Didn’t see any national CCR changes.

MF’s look largely unchanged, some various slight increases.

$500 mileage forgiveness for loyalty has been gone since March 1, still gone.

Didn’t really see any positive items :rofl: Maybe we’ll see some good regional incentives.

@chrishs2000 i’m seeing March programs when i click on the workbook, are you seeing it updated to April?

Yup. 2020202

yep, i see it now, thank you

Can anyone in this GM thread weigh in on the a reasonable target discount % for Chevy Traverse?

I know @gc2a was looking for this as well.

Getting a very good sense they don’t lease well but trying to set up reasonable expectations.

I think the LT trims can lease ok bc the RV is in the 60s and with conquest + incentives there can be around $2500 in rebates (at lease in March).

Higher trims will have much worse RVs (as is the case with most cars)

I see it didn’t take them long to throw some money at it the Chevy Blazer has a 5400$ CCR rebate competitive lease is only $500 instead of $1500. This is for my zip the rebates could be more for other areas but the high MF still doesn’t make this a attractive lease.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

Welcome new member, this is not how this place works. Do your own work or hire a broker.

1 Like

I saw my first Blazer yesterday. Looks cheap and tacky without the 20+ inch wheels IMHO

IMHO they just look cheap and tacky. Combined with being totally unaffordable no wonder they’re sitting on lots.

They price this thing at $50K they took parts from the Impala and Camaro and are still using these cheap ass $200 interiors.

1 Like

Link has moved!!! This is devastating​:rage::pensive:. Anyone have it?

Hah not surprised they took it down. God forbid they allow consumers to have basic information…much better to convince customers that leasing is voodoo magic.

1 Like

I’m surprised it took that long