Get a 2018 Honda CR-V or wait for the 2019?

Looking at the 2018 Honda CR-V EX-L. Dealer told me he could do a good deal on the 2018. Since I’m leasing would it be better to wait on the 2019? From what I’ve read no major changes for the 2019. Waiting on the MF and Residual from Edmunds.
Thanks,
Greg

Since you’re leasing you should look at a different vehicle, CRV’s don’t lease very well

1 Like

This what I was getting offered for a 2018 ex-L

Seen some Highlander XLE offers for that kind of money, personally I wouldn’t do $425/month for a car with a $31k msrp. Might want to broaden your horizons.

That’s actually a pretty decent offer. The MF is high but the high RV compensates for it. Surely you’ll have equity at the end of this lease. I think there’s more room to discount, if you could knock another grand off the sales price its be a good deal

Yeah the offer is good but it’s just not a great lease, I’d be surprised if they had another $1k to give up. This looks like a blow out deal since it’s a 2018

Thanks for all the advice. The offer looks very high to me. From what I read on Leashhackr’s I should not put anything down. But, this is the going rate for the CRV?

Steer clear of the CRV. They have faulty engines. The 1.5 liter turbo is dumping gasoline into the oil and diluting it. This is widely prevelant in all 50 states. It’s already been recalled in China.

5 Likes

The going rate is more than a Lexus, so like I said it doesn’t lease well

1 Like

Can you please explain what the MSD means? Thanks

Multiple security deposits

1 Like

What was your monthly payment?
Are you located in ILLINOIS?
Money Factor is 0.00250

2018 HONDA CR-V EX-L AWD lowest offer was $27,648?
Does this seems to good price?
Residual Value is 0.60%
I am planning to lease 36 month 12k/year.

I never got that far with the deal. I’m in Florida. Your numbers look good. Run your numbers through the calculator and see what you come up with. I was helping a friend with his purchase and I think is looking at a less expensive car. There was some reports on problems with the turbo engine but Honda my have a fix now.

For what it’s worth, my wife and I purchased a 2018 EX-L and our monthly is less than that lease cost.

Hello, Im looking into getting a 2018 or 2019 CRV Leased. Does anyone know MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any). 36,000 miles on a 3 year lease. Zip code: 95136. Thank you!

Those numbers change each month and no one here is going to track them. Go to the Edmunds forum and inquire there. And be sure to specify trim level, as the MF and RV are different for each.