Funnest sedan/coupe to lease $300-$400 per month

They include all available rebates you will not qualify for, including $3.5k finance (7% right there on a 50k car). Read their fine print.

1 Like

Same. I’m in a Q50S that will expire in May or June. I got a great deal on mine, but I don’t think I could replicate it now. I also think that I am ready for something different, but I do love the car. There’s no doubt that it is a major bang for the buck.

1 Like

Same here - any BMW I have checked into (loaner or not) the payments are mid-$500’s+

That’s a safe assumption. MFs have gone up with interest rates, and RVs on many cars have been lowered compared to where they were in years prior. A lot of the “funner” sedans, like the Alfa, Jag XE, and BMW 330i on up will most likely start in the mid 400s. The prices you’ve been getting, as described in your follow-up post, aren’t surprising. Maybe you can shave some $$$ off if you hold out a little longer for some 2018s on the final month(s) of lease support?

That’s what I’ve been hearing…the (readily) available lease deals may be a thing of the past. I’m assuming the lease support varies from manufacturer to manufacturer - what is the general timeline for supporting the previous year?

Every manufacturer is different. Heck, every year could be different. We were all set to get an S60 loaner, and the salesperson was CERTAIN December would be the same as November because it has “always been that way.” Volvo then ended 2018 lease support after November. No S60 for us.

Wow! That would be quite the surprise.

Agreed, the GTI is a fantastic car, but I’ve never seen them lease all that well. You got a good deal 3 years ago, but I’m not sure that’s still true today, esp on higher trim variants. I just turned in my 2016 GLI SEL and got my first non VW/Audi in 12 years. I went with a Giulia in part because the new MQB based GLI is still not released. I will probably miss rowing gears, but otherwise find the Giulia more fun and faster than my outgoing GLI or my friend’s 2018 GTI w/ pp.

I’ve rarely seen GTI leases below 1%, and expect whenever VW does release the new GLI, it will take a while to see attractive LH worthy deals.

1 Like

Depends on where and in which. Even Porsche is limiting manuals in Europe, and I think true M cars don’t offer them at all in Europe. I think lux European makes think that offering a manual on high-level performance cars is simply to appease a weird American affectation… :wink:

I think that when seeking ultimate performance, a la M cars (and those pesky eye-talian marques), the jury is in:

DCT and even some conventional autos have passed the manual, if one is serious about acceleration/lap times.

This seems to be the case now. I’d still choose to sacrifice a minimal amount of true performance to have the added fun of shifting. But it does seem at the very top end of performance, the best autos are now slightly quicker.

Audi A4 or Alfa Giulia at this price possible?

What dealer? PM me please

@Texxy, I think you already PM’d my dealer, @Justin_Sutton in Eerie, PA.

Yes, I’m a big VW/Audi fan and hate to move away from the brand, but unfortunately, they don’t lease all that well. I don’t believe the GLI will be released before 2020.

The Giulia will be the first car I test drive once I start shopping around in Feb/March. Hope I can get a good deal during that time.

Hello- I’m seeking a lease transfer for my 2018 Charger SRT 392, if interested please check the page below and PM me

@Ursus

The Challenger is hijacking two threads.

Nah. Just aggressive selling, not hijacking. No different from @Bostoncarconcierge :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My :bat:

1 Like

Just posted a IS300 AWD 2018 Lease takeover. It has 260 HP and is a fun car to drive. $355 a month and is more luxurious than several of the cars you listed.