Full size SUV to lease, South Florida

Hello guys,

Im currently on a market for a full size SUV, like Chevy Tahoe or Suburban, Ford Expedition Max, QX80, Armada or Sequoia. Also, it is very important for me that the truck would be 4x4. Any recommendation from you guys what direction is best to look at? Im looking for 36-39 month lease, with 12-15k miles a year, very preferably with low on no money down. I live in Hollywood, but can drive 200-300 miles north or Gulf Coast easily to find a suitable offer, just fyi. Thank you all in advance!

P.S.: Any dealers here who can contact me directly with PM proposals would be more than welcome!

https://www.costcoauto.com/promo/ts/ I think your best bet is with Tahoe or Suburban if you have cosco membership. Also, what do you think would be a good price?

Well… Im looking for payment to be around $600. Maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more. All mentioned above trucks are in $55k-$65k price range, so this should be doable I guess.

1 Like

Since your in the florida area and looking for infinity, message @mani_is_kool, I dont think he has posted on a QX80 before but he has gotten good offers on QX60s

EDIT: Mani posted this month a QX80 for 669+tax with 1st month due at signing and 588+tax with first and MSD due at signing without any loyalty or VPP incentive

EDIT2: Link Sep '19 QX80 $588+ tax with 1st DAS + MSD

1 Like

Thanks! I will contact him today. As for the QX80 deals Fort Lauderdale Infiniti dealer has posted a deal on their website. Not sure it’s for 4x4 model though, but I will call them later today and find out!

I will say that most of those want a huge due at signing (just cause its 0 down doesnt mean your walking out with 0 out of pocket). I would still speak with mani to try and find your preferred options

@Alex11, @mani_is_kool is S.FL Infiniti and Buick guru. I would def reach out to him, he’s posted some great deals on this site.

FYI - a 4x4 is going to limit you big time in FL. Most cars come standard 2x4.

1 Like

Infiniti is the best value and luxury. But tech is outdated. The 4wd platform is quite capable. Cargo room and third row comfort is meh. The armada is very similar on the inside, but from what i gather, doesn’t release as well despite lower msrp. Some folks on the forms are spending $1k a month on gas with very heavy city driving. I’ve heard of some outliers with 8 city mpg, but most folks are in the 14mpg range

The expedition looks and feels a bit basic but it has the best tech, best passenger volume (esp 3rd row) and decent cargo room. Fuel economy is a bit inflated, but it does drive well. This car does not lease well and will 100% be out of that price range. Tell me if you find better, and I’ll get one haha. My dream car is the navigator now actually, based on same platform but is overall the best full size suv

The Tahoe drives a lot like a truck. I’d hold off until the 2020 model comes out, should have big changes like the expedition. The suburban has the a whole lot of cargo room, but loading height is tall because it doesn’t have an IRS. With Escalades dropping in the 800s with the new one around the corner, I think you can get a Tahoe in your price range

That is correct. I myself consider Suburban as one of the best possible deals for my specific purposes. Sadly I can not wait till the new gen would be released, as I need to get the truck this week.

Infiniti is another possible option and based from what I’ve lealed here so far, it can be leased better that the Armada.

The last thing I can possibly do, if the mentioned trucks fail to fit my budget is go with gx460. It’s much smaller than I actually need, but the price is much better from all the rest.

Have you been inside one?

My QX60 has more room. The gas guzzling, old tech and horrible acceleration made it a no deal for me

GX460 is a dinosaur…i suggest you go and look at it because that thing is not exactly attractive and up to date compared to other models (at least in my opinion). You can probably forget about Nissan leases, they are among the worst. A Murano leases for more than a QX60. I don’t know about Armada specifically but given what i’ve seen from other Nissan models, it’s def not the best bang for your buck.

Another option you might want to look at it the Buick Enclave. That’s also in @mani_is_kool wheelhouse or it’s Chevy equivalent the Traverse.

1 Like

I just personally don’t like the QX60. I was a big fan of Infiniti FX crossover, but they discontinued it for some reason. My specific needs are based on a future land development project in PNW, so body on frame design, possibility of light offload, snow driving are mandatory.

you live in FL, are you going to ship the car to PNW?

Get a Tahoe then, I think it’s your best bet!

No, I will drive there. With trailer ))

why not wait until you move and then get a car?

Suburban is better for me. Will look today at Z71 in Kendal. Hopefully the price tag won’t hurt me )

1 Like

good luck, you will have a hard time there getting a deal

Because I already have a leased sedan. I will need to trade it.

Probably you are right. But we’ll see. I inform later today on their “best offer ever” ))