Ford Fusion lease

Hey hackrs,
I need to k ow if I am getting a good deal or not. I am currently exiting my mustang lease and I am over my mileage. The dealer offered to eat the $2k miles overage if I stay with them.

$1,500 down
$385/m
13,500 miles a year

All taxes n fees included

Year: 2019
Make, Model, and Trim: Ford Fusion hybrid SEL
Months/Annual Mileage: 39/13,500
Zip Code: 07111

In my opinion, you are getting taken to the cleaners. Throwing out a monthly $ figure does not allow us to help you. What is the MSRP on the car? What is the sale price that you negotiated? What is the money factor that they quoted you?

Doesn’t look like they are doing you any favors. 2k is 60/ month in a 3yr lease. You need the MF, residual, incentives and msrp to really judge, but by going off the advertised lease numbers, they are rolling the mileage penalty into your payment. Also, 36 month term is only a few bucks more and avoids having the car out of warranty.

The MSRP for the car is $33,500. After discounts the price of the car is $27,400. Unfortunately I don’t k ow what the money factor is on this deal.

I agree a 36month term makes more sense. Is there a way for me to calculate the MF?

For starters the $2k is just being rolled into the new lease, just know that. Nothing is being waived.

I just leased a 2019 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium package for:

36 months
O down/ O Drive offs
15,000 miles yearly
$400.00/month with taxes

This was in So Cal and several other dealer told me they couldn’t touch this deal.

Energi doesnt qualify for the $7500 credit? my cmax energi was a great lease back in 2016

Have you checked your trade in value against the residual? Carvana, vroom, etc?

Depending on your location the 2019s are showing anywhere between 4500 and 9700 in Incentives right now, so I guess they aren’t passing the whole amount over. Plus I’m sure that the residual is terrible too.

Hey
I checked Carvana and my trade in value for my car is $15,800. However, if I wanted to buyout the car the remaining payments total $20,100

That’s for the insight. I was thinking the same thing

Call and get your official buy out before taxes. It’s not the same as simply the sum of your remaining payments.

Hey I just got the the total buyout price before taxes. It’s $19,729

How many months do you have left on the mustang?

0 months left n payments left on my lease

Personally I would get the terms/negotiate the deal without the mustang involved.

So are you like 10k miles over? You’ve had the car inspected by the bank? If so there isn’t anything to do but pay the overage. Do you want another ford or are you feeling stuck?

Hello ,
I’m actually 15k miles over and yes the car has been inspected. I’m not picky when it comes to my next lease