FL: 2018 BMW X6 35 WHITE / RECIEVE $3,000 cash from me ~$750 before tax

Monthly Payment $923.37 including tax BEFORE my $3000 cash incentive to you

Hypothetical payment then will be $750 before your tax.

Car is located in Bay Area

Current Miles 4400
Total allowed Miles 36,000
Miles Per Month 1,000
Months Remaining ~31
Est. Lease End Date 5/23/2021

SPECIFICATIONS
M Sport Package
20 m double spoke black wheels
multi contour seats
exterior color mineral white
interior color black
optional wheelsBlack 20s
Driving Assistance Package
Parking Assistance Package
Heated Steering wheel
Heated Rear seats
harman kardon surround
apple car play
wireless charging

EXTRA ITEMS ADDED:
tinted windows + front windsheld
H&R sport springs

EXTRA ITEMS TO PURCHASE WITH THE CAR IF INTERESTED
H&R spacers - $225
22" wheels with TPMS - $700 and you get 2 free tires brand new!

00E0E_jqiQTJyfpwl_1200x900|690x459

3 Likes

Great looking car. What is the MSRP and buy out?

thank you!

MSRP was around 78k
buy out now is 66000 - 2k that I’ll provide extra
lease end buyout is about - 44,781.80

It’s beautiful. Enjoy it.

LOL. This is lease transfer - he is trying to get rid of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. That van transitions going to be tough from this ride.

I think you are on the right path on the incentive. Still not down to the 1% rule, but I am not sure the X6 had much lease support from BMW so may be the right deal for someone. But most of the deal hunters on this site are looking for something more aggressively priced.

Anyone know what the X6 is leasing for currently?

you are right - plus x6 is for that special person that is looking for an x6 and not just an SUV… I am willing to let the lease run out… but do would love to get rid of it… X6s were never in 1%… not ever even close… honestly… this was a really good deal if you think about it…

forgot to mention that this does have the full maintenance transferable that i paid $8** plus as well as 12k… without this, my original deal would be under 1% if you do the math i believe

Not necessarily true. My buddy got a demo X6 xdrive35i from Monrovia BMW for 12000/36 - $540 a month (Tax included) 2k down back in May.

there are always exceptions… i just had a 99$ i3 loaded lol… exceptions lol

1 Like

why are you getting rid of it so soon (< 4 months), especially after sinking money into mods?

Good luck with it, should go quite easily on swapalease.

1 Like

Uhhh tell me about it… realized I need a larger car and switch in jobs is making it harder as well…
You’d be surprised about Swapalease… went up in price a lot! And not as much interest!

Yeah swapalease is waaaaaay too expensive for what it is, they also try the sneaky thing where the sales people will lock your account to try and force you to pay more through them instead of paying less directly through the website when signing up. Have you posted on the Bimmer forums as well, they get a lot of traffic.

Good luck with it, hope you find someone soon to take it.

Looks great. That thing is a monster

Yes i remember they used to be 150 for most expensive ad and people used to buy quick there… now i paid 600 for same sh*t! crazy…

I actually have something in the works similir to swaplease / leastrader… within 6-12 months though unfortunately… hoping to kill that market :wink: lol

INCENTIVE INCREASED TO GET RID OF THE CAR FASTER

had 3 people already declined by BMWFS…

This is an excellent payment. If I didn’t just lease a 2018 X5 I’d be on this right now.

@Phantomcypher, thanks for the BUMP :smile: and enjoy the X5, i love those! had like 4 in order so wanted to break up the trend…

1 Like

@sevakogan Is this still available?

I wonder how. They are around 900 a month.

Is this still available??