First post: 2019 C300 4Matic sedan lease in NYC

Hello everyone, I’m new and glad to be here!

I recently got a deal from the MB dealer on a 2019 C300 4Matic sedan. Could you please let me know if it’s a good, fair, or bad one? Thanks a lot guys!

MARP: $53115
Premium package, multimedia package, burmester sound, etc.

36 months and 10k miles.

Sign and drive offer, that’s $0 out of pocket with 1st month payment waived at $565/month including tax.

Any thoughts on this, should I just go grab this and sign?

Thanks again for your help!

1 Like

Forgot to mention, RV 59% and MF 0.00089
No MSD.
Thanks!

What’s your selling price and tax?

Hi Max!
I actually don’t know the sales price, they just gave me this number. First time leasing, lacking experience.

Tax is 0.08875

Thanks!

Working backwards based on the numbers you provided, my guess is the selling price is around 45k. Were there incentives?

Hi Stinger! They have a $1000 insentive toward the new C300.

Thanks!

Looks like it’s a pretty good discount then, on a new '19.

Thank you Stinger! It’s my first lease, a little worried about getting ripped off. If this is a good deal, I’ll go and get the new toy!

Not sure if it’s a good deal because I haven’t seen any new, non-loaner '19 C-Class, but I do know that usually a dealer discount of 10 percent or more is a good discount.

The RV and MF don’t look terrible, I’m actually surprised that the RV is 59 percent.

Are you saying the RV is too low or too high?

I used this number to try to bargain at some other MB dealers, nobody was able to come close though.

The RV is plenty high, I’m surprised that a C-Class would be up that high, where did you get the RV?

It shows on the dealer’s computer system.

Looks like a good deal to me on an expensive C300. Multimedia and Burmester sound is even included…I was quoted $649/month with $1,742 DAS this week (mine did not include multimedia or burmester sound, but it did include AMG package however). Terms were 36 months / 15k a year, sale price $47,245 including $2k discount. I can def do better.

A post was split to a new topic: 2019 Camry hybrid

I think you may do better too, just use the numbers that one dealer provides you to bargain with anther. At least that’s what I did. Hope mine is a good deal though.