šŸ”„ šŸ”„ 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal šŸ”„ šŸ”„

You have to take care of the $2500 on your own. It is simple. It comes in the mail at a later date.

1 Like

Great thank you for reply. I am new to this and I thought there was no rebate on leasesā€¦Im learning. Can you DM me Marcis direct email so I can get a quote from her? Thank you for your help.

As others mentioned, your math was off ā€“ but perhaps the $315/mo was the non one-pay price? Thatā€™s about the delta on my quotes.

she doesnā€™t usually work on the weekends should be back tomorrow but I heard sheā€™s not taking on new orders for now too much backlog to work through

1 Like

$306.51(9.5% tax included) for premier with both packages 12k with Costco pricing, maybe its higher without Costco pricing

the one pay delta should be around $42-$47 per month depends on options selected

Marciā€™s contact info is in the Socal thread:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/chevy-bolt-lt-costco-program-lease-deal-so-cal-247-per-month-10k-36-mo-zero-down/22709/25

Perhaps as Svsfan says they got too much interest now and need to catch up but it doesnā€™t hurt to text or email her and see.

With 7.75% tax in north SD county, mine was ~9300 (loaded premier), all-in, and they even delivered it here for that price! I canā€™t say enough good things about working with Marci on this deal.

Edit: This was also 12k/36mo, and it wouldā€™ve been ~314/mo with $0 drive-off if I wanted to pay monthly. Oh, and I didnā€™t have a current lease.

1 Like

Great thank you very much for your help.

This sounds like what Iā€™m getting but with a return lease. I want to say it was 11.5k before one pay.

To be honest, and I know I should try for the best deal possible, I wanted a deal that felt good, that I didnā€™t have to haggle, that had everything I wanted in the car, and someone to work with who felt less like a salesperson and more of a cashier.

My sister lives in San Diego and wants one too did you have to go to dealership to sign and pay?

No, sent most info needed for paperwork through email and then signed paperwork / gave payment upon delivery.

Thanks that should save her a trip up if she can get in the deal tomorrow.

can u provide the dublin contact info for the 1 payment lease of $8,070.80 - $3700 = $4,370.80

@Ntety

sorry new to this forumā€¦just learning to navigate

do u have the contact info for dublin that gave u the 1 payment lease

edit: sorry it looks like u already had posted the contact info.

1 Like

The $1430.30 drive off is if you had chose the payments with the one pay money factor. Although they made a mistake and put 0.00001 instead of 0.00005.

The math is for one pay:

$328.30x35+$1430.30 (drive offs fees plus 1st payment) - $4850=$8079.80

@Svsfan
@Ntety

also, since @Ntety was a volt owner/leaseee, there probably was a $1500 loyalty incentive in the price somewhere as well

im guessing

Any lease is fine worth $500

competitive lease = $500

Chevy owner = $1500

No $500 for either one, doesnā€™t matter if loyalty or competitive

I have no idea what the $1500 is but look at my rebate breakdown on post #104 or something and it adds up to $4850 plus 1st payment.

The OP rebate total $4850 so he is not getting anything more than I got although I am chevy owner.

Marci told me any lease is fine to get the offered deal.