Feb Infiniti qx60 luxe + essential $359 + tax + drive offs (vpp required) NY/ NJ / CT / PA only, NO FEE

Sent you PM

NUMBERS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL JANUARY 14! THE CALCULATOR FOR THE LUXE + ESSENTIAL IS STILL GOOD THROUGH THEN. IN ADDITION, INVENTORY IS ALSO BEING REPLENISHED.

Please PM with questions, etc.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Can this thread please be cleaned up? Like other threads, it has been hijacked with people asking various non-thread related questions.

Can you replicate such deals on the QX50? Local dealers in GA have been all over the place with indications in December with many running zero down 450/460 for essentials. Looking for the 55K MSRP for under 500 / Mo any chance?

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Aronchi Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

Can you please PM me dealer info? I would very interested in that deal. Thanks

congrats… hi what are the numbers ? trying to replicate in Texas areas…

Same numbers as the calculator in his original post above.

Reach out to @aronchi for the deal.

Updated for mid-to-end of January.

Hi
I have an Infiniti QX60 with a lease ending in March. I am looking to lease another and i am in NY
What am i looking at?

what’s worse is when BMW teases it for a year and then takes it away

UPDATED NUMBERS THROUGH END OF MONTH!!!

Hi eyoung,

I live in NJ and am looking for QX Lux Essential + Proassist. Could you please provide dealer info? I currently have a QX60 due in 4 months and wanted to see what I can get now.

Thanks,
Calvin

Broker thread…contact the broker.

@aronchi is this deal still available?

Yes until end of day. I have one white on black left. Don’t expect February to be worse though.

Thank you, enjoy the car!

may be interested in a QX60 for the wife. What can be had at the lower price points around $46k sticker?

36 or 39 month and 10k mileage. From Long Island

Thanks