Extra discounts/certificates for BMW Leases

Hello,

Wondering if there are ways to get extra discounts on BMW vehicles just like how Penfed/USAA has discounts for Mercedes and Costco has goodies for GM/Volvo and so on.

I am in the Minneapolis region and no military alliances in my family.

Any thoughts/ideas? I am hoping to lease a 3-series GT

See this post in this thread for the same question: Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet

You can check with @BMW_Dave in that same thread to see if your employer is part of BMW’s fleet program.

BMW also offers money for recent grads (2 years or more recent IIRC).

What does the BMW Fleet Program offer?

Thanks Lubes. I just found out I qualify for Corporate fleet, from the other post.

@BMW_Dave, Question for you. I live in the Minneapolis region. I know you work in CA. Any chance we can work together to get me a deal, if I want to factory order?

1 Like

Discount on MSRP on non-loaner/demo vehicles. Amount is model specific but ranges from $500-$1500.

And BMW car club rebate… But must be member for a whole year

I’m seeing something listed on USAA’s site for an extra $500 off leases - anyone have details/experience with this?

https://usaa2.secure.zag.com/targetedincentives/promo.html?makeGroup=bmwGroup&makeName=bmw&referrer_id=ZUSA200728

Does it cost anything to sign up?

I’m assuming you just give them your USAA member info and they apply a credit to the lease.

Yep, I’m hoping it’s that simple. I didn’t know if there were any exclusions (e.g. not applicable on demo/loaners and/or issues stacking with other incentives).

You have to be a USAA Member and than the dealership will need you to provide them the USAA Certificate that will be generated once you go through the Auto Buying service on their site. Use the zip code for the dealer that you want to buy from and it will automatically go into their system (and a few others) just like TrueCar. This cannot be combined with Corporate Fleet and it is always $500 on a lease regardless of model. This amount comes off the price. It is not a rebate.

1 Like

Confirming, I have used this USAA “incentive” to lease i3 : “- $500 incentive on Leases through BMW Financial Services.”
@Lubes . You need to be a USAA member @bfourey

1 Like

Thanks for the info @BMW_Dave & @LGrider - do either of you know if USAA can be applied to loaners?

Also if/what other discounts you can stack it with…

About bfifty dollars… Get five hundred to fifteen hundred back depending on the model

No it’s not applicable to loaners.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill