E-class wagons?

I’ve seen a ton of great deals on the sedans, I’m wondering what one should expect if going for a wagon? I’m in Chicago area where MB dealers commonly have a couple in stock.

I’m assuming 15% off MSRP may not be realistic. I qualify for fleet discount. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

1 Like

The wagon has a nice incentive (3.5k) if you can find a 2016, but there may not be lease support for it. If buying a 2017, the incentive is only 1k instead of 2k for the sedan.

https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/fleet_program/overview#waypoint=benefits

@socal59 was looking at a 2016 recently.

New 2016 E 350 4 Matic Wagon

@Spells, I had an offer for 15% off on a new 2016 wagon. I wanted deeper discounts and passed. I was shooting for sedan discounts but get there. Maybe in a few months. There aren’t tons of these wagons around and they don’t sell many either. So they may go down further or they will sent to auction?

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. @socal59, I wouldn’t know where to start on seeking out a 2016 new vehicle. Did you seek it out specifically or just happen to find a dealer that had one?

I found a CPO with low miles and asked them about leasing it. He then said he had a new 2016.

I was trying to lease a 2016 E350 wagon and the dealer said no more lease programs on 2016 models. This agrees with what the Edmunds guy said when I asked for RV/MF data. Will be interesting to see if something pops up later this month.

Maybe something changed for August. Because the last few days of July, the sales guy was emailing me to see if I was still interested in the vehicle.

Let me know if they come back to you with anything. There is a 2016 near me that’s already ~20% off. A bit more, combine with the $3500 fleet incentive and lease for 2 years at 67% residual and it’s sub $300 (With msds) on a $75k car.

@cheapdad00, where are you/or the wagon locat d at? That sounds like a great deal.

Where are you seeing a 67% 24m residual on a car that’s already almost two years old?

I’m in NC, Triangle area. The deal would still require some more finesse - getting them to drop the price another $4k, honoring fleet incentive, etc. The key is that the fleet incentive is $3500 on a 2016 wagon and amortizing that over a 2yr lease has a bigger impact than on a 3yr lease.

The 67% was posted on here I believe. I just checked the Edmunds thread for 2016 eclass wagon, and they had 65% published in July for a 24 month 10K lease, so 67% may have been on a 7.5K mile lease (July 27 was post). But apparently, July may have been the end of it.

To your point, it really baffles the mind how they can support the residuals the way they do. But if you look at the residuals on the 2018 models, they aren’t much different right now than for 2017s.

2018 E300 4Matic 36/12 0.00119 and 59%
2017 E300 4Matic 36/12 0.00092 and 58%

Any iinfo for an e63?

E63 wagons are special order only

1 Like