Do you need a all inclusive Chevy lease? I'm here to help

We still have really good deals after Labor Day.

Send me a email paul.duran@dgdg.com

Things I need from you:

MSRP of car you would like.

Make and model

Miles per year?

24,36 or 48 months?

I can send you a customized quote with whatever down payment you would like to see.

Zip code?

I’m very text message friendly 408 464-6499. We know that SMS/ Text Messaging has quickly becoming a preferred method of communication for many. Text me and let me know how I can help

Paul Duran
Capitol Chevrolet
Internet Fleet Manager
408 464-6499
paul.duran@dgdg.com

Here we go again… :smirk:

Paging @Ed_Churchward!!!

1 Like

Should I post the picture again? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe people want to know who they are dealing with? :wink:

Thanks guys I missed you too

1 Like

It’s a little late and past my bed time for some :popcorn:
Please not the picture. I’m going to have nightmares :pensive:

Paul, Can you quote 2017 Traverse pricing, MSRP below, all in? Our tax is a point higher 8.75% in ZIP 95030.
DGDG Traverse MSRP $37,045, STK# C18746, VIN# 1GNKRGKD8HJ345250, would be the closest match on your lot.

55 PM

@LGrider You should contact @ChevyPhil, who works at the same dealership. He’s on here much more often and contributes, unlike this dweeb.

1 Like

Jon, Thanks I copied an ad/question sent to Chevysales girl thread to Phil. I received this reply from Phil:
“i don’t understand why you would post this is my post. The reason we are here is because advertised specials are NOT all inclusive. I post quotes, not adds. You can find adds on every website and their irrelevant. Please don’t post non sense in my posts. only specific fully details quotes.”

The dealer ad did have the details, which included 3 DCB(?) certificates. Ad had overly aggressive pricing, but was interested in the use of the certificates. Chevysalesgirl later explained the use of the certificates and the limited amount dealers receive. Have also found the ads from both Simpson GMC Buick “all inclusive”, and Dublin “drive-off documented” to be accurate and honored. Now I hear select past Chevy owners are receiving “Private Offers”. Unfortunately DGDG “no brainer” pricing has not been competitive, but my opinion can be changed :slight_smile: .

I contacted Phil and received a similar response. I gave a rather precise summary of what I was looking for (vehicle interest, term, mileage, numbers included with, MSRP, invoice, and sales price) and from the reply knew it would unfortunately not make for a good match, so I thanked him for his time and moved on.

I was surprised by his response as on the forums; he has an excellent reputation backed by deals as proof of great experiences. I may have asked a foolish question; I am new to this but am putting in the work each day (probably more hours than I should) to become better at numbers, deals, definitions of the language used, etc. I did not take it personally. Of course, I would have liked to obtain an agreement and contribute as a satisfied customer, but not everything is always going to work out.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill