Disappointed in Alfa Romeo Giulia Broker Pricing - Thoughts?

I’m not sure. I know in general they haven’t leased very well- but for being one of the better places to lease an Alfa I would expect better.

Look at autotrader/cargurus etc. Or just ask the broker. If you have very specific color/package requirements, it is likely that this was the only one.

@nyclife any suggestions on how you would go about finding cars that have been on the lot for a long time?

I leased my Giulia from Glendale 4 months ago. $430 for a $45k MSRP TI in black.

What did you put down?

23x payments of $430 for 10k miles. $450 for 12k miles.

Was it an aged unit on the lot or did you pick it out? 430/month 0 DAS?

Dude whats wrong with you. Brand new car. 430/m inclduing tax. 0 drive off. Made first payment about 32 days after driving it

1 Like

I’ve just seen posts here where people say they put 0 down but then end up saying they paid fees upfront - that’s why i was asking for a specific OTD or DAS.

You had a withdrawn post i didn’t see 0 OTD. My mistake.

Use cargurus.com and sort by “Oldest Listings First”. Bear in mind though that not all dealers are on cargurus, only some of the Alfa dealers near me are so you may only get partial market info. It does help a lot with targeting older stock though.

Whats wrong with him is that it makes a difference.

$349 plus $4k down plus… what? $1500 in fees? That is more like $515/mo plus tax with $0 DAS. That is still too much, but you can’t get anyone to give you that deal?

Cargurus is great - they will show how long the car has been sitting on the lot.
The aged car incentives are great way to find an on lot car that you can get a better deal.

Also which leasing bank the dealer chooses makes a huge impact on payment so ask the dealer if they are using USB, FCA, Ally…

sometimes you can tell by the pictures that are together with the cars listing. (ex: if there is snow in the background) must be the car was on the lot since the winter.

I just drove home to California in a Ti Lusso Giulia with $51440 MSRP price tag, which I leased from Alfa Romeo Omaha in Nebraska for $475 (incl. CA tax) 24 months. Just doc fee ($199) + first month payment due at signing.
They have quite a lot of Giulias and are very straightforward and honest, I really enjoyed my car buying experience which I can’t say about any previous one (and I have had enough of them). Talk to Keith, he was my sales manager, but everybody was very responsive and super helpful there. All paperwork was done remotely and I took possession of the car and drove off literally in 10 minutes.

The drive was 1900 miles and I’ve enjoyed every mile of it. The car is great.

2 Likes

@Alfa_romeo this doesn’t work so well in CA. Also, seems that most listings here are stock photos, not even photos of the actual vehicle.

BTW, my car was “old”. It has a build date in October 2017 and it required a replacement of the USB hub part to make Carplay work. But dealer took care of it, didn’t bill me for that, the car is MY 2018, had 50 miles on the odometer and I don’t care much when it was actually manufactured.

How did you find out the build date?

1 Like

There is a date on the label on the B pillar of the driver door. Older cars(250 days on the lot I believe) get an extra $1000 incentive, but may not have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
I know with Stelvio you can tell by the vin whether the car was made in 17 or 18, but I don’t know if that’s the case with Giulia.
Also when I was getting my Stelvio I got a quote on a fully loaded Giulia ($56K if I remember correctly) for $580-600 with $0 DAS and just 23 payments for 24/12 lease.

I just asked the dealer. Once they confirmed the build date I’ve asked them to check carplay and they figured they need to replace the usb part.