December SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

OK,

December is here and the new programs are out.

Let’s start the month out with a UNICORN. ALL 2018 Passats are priced to move. I do stress that these cars will not stick around at these price points. I put a one up on the spreadsheet to get the month started.

How about $679 Drive Offs and 232 per month plus tax on a $27,465 Car. That puts this deal into Unicorn territory.

Let me know if you are in SOCAL and looking for a VW or Subaru and I can get numbers together for you.
Sweet Spots for VW look to be 18 Passat, 18 Tiguan AWD and all remaining 2018 Atlas in stock.

The New Deals Start Here and Now: December VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.
Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

Did that '18 WRX lease improve? @rubbergash

1 Like

No more Lease Support on any 2018 Subaru’s except for BRZ. Sorry that you missed that deal. There is 1.9% financing on that car for 72 months, or maybe a 2019.

No worries, thought i’d take a look.

I would not consider that anywhere unicorn status. Effective payment of $268/mo with tax for a $27k Passat just seems decent at best.

7 Likes

It is the Equivalent of Getting a $55K Porsche for Drive Offs Down. $464 Plus Tax. If that deal was posted you would be going nuts, and everyone would be all over it. Alas, it’s just a Passat! Regardless, I promise, that these cars will get scooped up pretty quick. Maybe a Passat GT would excite you a little bit more…

Did lease numbers on Ascent or 2019 Forester get any better?

If you are in SOCAL and in the Market, let me know the vehicle that you want to purchase, and I can get it up on the sheet for you.

Stuck in the Midwest… Sorry! Just wondered if the trend was headed down or if the pricing was staying around the same in general for those models.

The deals are getting better because they stopped supporting all 2018’s with the Exception of BRZs this month.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight!

Interested in a 19’ WRX with the Recaro seats. 10k/36. Im in the area.

I don’t have that car in stock.

Hi! Is the 1,000 yearly mileage for the Forester a typo in the Google Sheet? Also, any Forester Sports?

1 Like

Looking for a 2018 Atlas.

What about a base WRX?

Lol… I agree with you. I got my passat for 220$ WITH tax on a 28k msrp in MAY… if these are priced to move this should be way under that to be a unicorn…

SpectacularPerkyDuiker-small

4 Likes

@slol The programs are always changing but these deals are still amazing. Glad that you love your Passat.

1 Like

Dustin, any deals you can stick on the sheet for an Ascent Touring?

The Big 4 for VW is up on the spread sheet: Passat, Tiguan, Atlas, and Jetta.

All very aggressive deals.

See them here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

If you have any questions, want to set an appointment, or are in SOCAL and need a quote give me a call or a text.

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like