Deal is no longer available

I negotiated a ridiculous deal on a QX60 at 2 dealerships who are very competitive with each other. I went and got one and posted the deal on here. Someone PM’d me, I sent him the dealer info, I let the dealer know I couldn’t get the car anymore but a “friend” wanted it, and then that “friend” went and got it. That’s the end of the story.

Point is, the spirit of this website is to get information, share information, and help each other out. Quit trying to make $200 off fellow Hackrs. Hook someone here up and know that you will likely get hooked up back at some point down the line.

10 Likes

What if i’m both? A Brokeriteer?

2 Likes

You’re different. :wink: You do it as a job. You aren’t like the OP who was looking for a deal for himself, but for some reason didn’t go through with it and then try to pawn it off for a profit.

Plus, you contribute a lot of useful information on here. These other folks take that info, use it and then try to profit instead of giving back.

2 Likes

I’m buying that domain - Brokeriteer!

Well, since @Anthony_Lopez snatched up leasebrokr.com :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve learned that posting a lease deal and suggesting that I would accept a referral fee if the deal is signed is not welcome on this “Marketplace” forum. The “Marketplace” is only for lease brokers that “do this for a living”.

Did you PayPal any money to @anurag_anurag2005 when he told you where he negotiated his deal on the 330i? I’m sure he put in a lot of time to research and negotiate too.

1 Like

I did not pay a referral to that guy for his post on the 320i because I did not close a deal on that vehicle nor any vehicle with that dealer :slight_smile:

I’ve learned that posting a lease deal and suggesting that I would accept a referral fee if the deal is signed is not welcome on this “Marketplace” forum. The “Marketplace” is only for lease brokers that “do this for a living”.

ive gotten far better, this deal is kindof crap

1 Like

Good riddance. This forum doesn’t need members like you who only take-take-take, but don’t contribute or give back. :wave:

8 Likes

Yup- my thoughts exactly.

1 Like

I did 370 w/out fleet + tax. MSRP 52.5k

1 Like

How much for drive off with the $370+tax and did it include MSDs?

Happened to me on Edmunds, but with a different result. I sent the guy to my dealer, contacted the dealer that I sent him referral. Then that asshole happily PMed me that he took my dealer’s quote to his local dealer (who was about $1k off of my guy) and got his car for $800 under invoice vs. my dealer’s $1.3k. And it was not that far away from him to go to my dealer.

2 Likes

Without MSDs and drive off was right about 1500. Granted it has higher driveoffs. It by no means accounts for an almost 100 dollar difference a month.

:evergreen_tree::fallen_leaf:

Looks like we got almost the same deal:
$370/mo + $1500 driveoff = $400/mo + $675 driveoff

I don’t think I had a “crap” deal.

mine didnt have fleet. would have been a lot lower with fleet. ‘crap’ deal

What month did you get that amazing deal? Were there other incentives like USAA, new graduate, BMWCCA, etc. included in your deal?

Are you saying that everyone can expect you to get them a 330e for ~$328/mo with $1500 driveoff if they have corporate fleet and no other discounts? Sign me up!

I’ll pay your referral / lease broker fee happily for that one!