Costco Holiday Deal looks active again

Last year a lot of us got $300 or $700 Costco cards with our GM purchases. It takes a couple weeks to get but once you have it they will cash it out at the service desk. Costco also gets you supplier pricing but that is all year long. I think the holiday promo lasts to the end of the year.

Confirmed! 20 charac

So here is how the Costco auto program works. You get supplier price and you get a Costco gift card.
for bay area customers contact me before you sign up on their website and generate a sales lead.

"Exclusively for Costco members, purchase or lease an eligible 2017 and 2018 Chevy, Buick, GMC or Cadillac model and receive:*

GM Supplier Pricing
Most currently available GM incentives
Plus, a Costco Cash Card:
$700 for Executive Members
$300 for Gold Star and Business Members"

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

I know people liked the Chevy Cruz last year, what’s a good deal for 2017?

Has anyone heard if Costco is doing the same program for 2018?

I know we haven’t been getting supplier pricing with GM this year but I’m about to turn in my 2017 Equinox from 2 years ago and I don’t know if I should wait till the Costco deal returns.

It has been offered several years in a row. I would be surprised if it did not happen again this year.

wondering if GM lets you do a lease extension

Yes, they do. They’ll typically give you 2 months at a time, but u can keep calling back and seeing if they can extend it again.

1 Like

GM gave me 6 month extension just by asking fyi. 6 months is the max. Just call 30 days before your lease is up and say you are having a hard time finding a replacement vehicle and they will extend it if you have been making your payments on time

Is there anyone you have to talk to in a particular department? I called GM Financial and they wouldn’t let me extend my lease.

I am in the same boat. Have 2017 LT equinox but the blacked out edition with leather and remote start etc. had it at $169 a month with the $700 Costco. Not sure what I’m going to do this time around. You having any luck or ideas yet?

I just got a 1 month extension on my '17 Equinox… call GM Financial and ask for an extension…has to be a good reason and they will do it. I don’t know what is a “good reason”…in my situation I needed an extra month so I could sync my wifes lease end with mine. The first time I called I didn’t state it correctly. Called a second time and got the extension. Told them we would both be using GMF and that seemed to do it.

Is there a list of supplier prices on various models?

Google GM supplier discount and you can build it on their website with Supplier price

1 Like

I wonder if calling in for an extension on those that got cruze at $0 will work. “Hi, can i get a 6 months extension on my lease for free because i am saving up nothing to get another free car?” :joy:

1 Like

My thoughts:
(1) Costco pricing on vehicles is terrible compared to rates negotiated by Lhackers. So really this is only an option for people who want to do zero negotiation period.
(2) Why would anyone buy a GM vehicle? Very in our company lot.

I have found deals better than Costco. Some times for various models the costco deals might be better