Common Courtesy Goes a Long Way

Stories like this are why I abhor the vast majority of newbies. They are solely in it for themselves and want to be spoonfed. Best of all, they nearly never return the favor. I realize that there is already a minimum amount of reading required before posting is available, but I wish it were lengthened to something like an hour. The number of wanted ads, questions about awful quotes with massive down payments, or just overall stupid questions would be cut down significantly.

5 Likes

It is addicting isnā€™t it? Iā€™m 2 years away from my next lease and I still come here daily just to say what the trends are and to return the favor and help those who are just stepping out in the leasing world.

16 Likes

You arenā€™t going to track that money down.

I think heā€™s saying broker had a deal with dealer X. If purchaser circumvents broker and buys direct from dealer X instead, broker still gets his fee baked into contract via handshake agreement with dealer X.

2 Likes

Ugh. Yes it is. Iā€™ve been on here for hours this morning stalking posts about brokers or reading their interactions with other members :joy:

I had a friend over last night and sheā€™s looking to lease soon and I was sharing all the info Iā€™ve learned about leasing and even on the forums searching for posts on specific models for her. Iā€™m sure she was thrilled that leasing was the topic of conversation :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The wife loves it! She knows all about RVā€™s and MFā€™s. :rofl:

Your experience, as you can see, is not unique. I was starting my search for a replacement lease, about 5 months ago and ended up here. Glad I did too! got a smoking deal on my car!

This place attracts a certain type of crazy. I happen to fall in that bucket as well. Best of luck on your car search!

4 Likes

I can stop anytime.

My wife is only interested in this insofar as it benefits her once every 3 years.

4 Likes

This is what all addicts say.

11 Likes

Already working a steady stream of Stelvio pics into the conversation. She doesnā€™t know it yet, but she has picked that car for her next SUV. :rofl:

6 Likes

Iā€™ll get that PM thread started this week. Sorry for the delay.

3 Likes

My wife openly makes fun of me about my internet friends who talk about car leases but she doesnā€™t complain when itā€™s time for a new car :rofl:

2 Likes

Courteasy itā€™s a really important thing. You can reach more results with it!

Inspiring ā€“ thank you.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes