Chrysler Pacifica

I am a first time leaser and I am Considering leasing a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L any tips & advise on how to negotiate a lease?

Search the forum to find out how to negotiate and to see old Pacifica deals. You can get a QX60 for less probably

most of the post for this particular car are not current.

That thread is less than a month old and had copious details on why the Pacifica sucks to lease.

1 Like

EEE:

I understand your position, I am new to this forum and leasing and it can be incredibly difficult to know how to enter into the conversation. There is no magic potion or incantations available here but there are some steps to take.

You seem to have taken the first step and reviewed the posts on the Pacifica, even if outdated they give you some idea of the contours. Next, you will be told to head over the Edmunds and establish the money factors (MF) and residual of the vehicle that you are seeking.

I would also recommend looking at Ivan Audi’s posts, he is on the other side of the desk and gives what I consider a good perspective on how to get the cooperation of dealers and the like. He urges not asking for the detials of the money factor or making the salesperson’s task more onerous. Be firm but fair, they all need to make a living as well and if you are seen as too demanding they will turn their attention to the person who walks into their stiore.

And then it is getting on the horn (or emailing) to dealers and finding out what they will do for you.

This is by no means an exhaustive list but one newbie to another giving you something of a framework.

2 Likes

Check this post out:

1 Like

This thread is specific to the Pacifica Hybrid – the other’s aren’t standard rate leases, have more margin for discounting and more incentives. The Hybrid lease is awful, Touring-L, Touring-L Plus and Limited have subvented leases through Ally and CCAP.

Ah yes, my bad. Apple and oranges.