Chevy BOLT EV lease. Should I go for it?

I have been looking for a good Chevy Bolt EV deal.
Been looking for a few weeks now and got a call from a dealer today offering this:

BOLT EV
Trim: LT
Package: Convenience Package + Driver Confidence Package
with DCFC

MSRP: 39,295.
Sale Price: 35,295
Rebate: 6,000
Cash Down: 3,000 (incl gov fees, doc fees, acquisition fee and taxes)
Net Cap Cost: 28,279.24

Monthly lease: 189 (incl tax)
Lease term: 36 months
Miles: 12,000/year

Residual: 60%

What do you guys think?

I am in Northern California.
I make less than 150k a year, so I should qualify for the $2,500 CA Clean air rebate. Only reason I would be ok with $3000 down.

Check with @ChevyPhil in N. California. He posts here a lot and has best deals on Bolts. Bay Area Chevy Specials. Volt, Bolt, Cruze, or Any Chevrolet. Contact @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262

1 Like

Thanks.
@ChevyPhil what do you think?

1 Like

That’s a good deal. Great rebate of 6k. You are paying half of what people were paying 6 months ago. The 2.5k rebate offsets the 3k down but I heard it is frozen for now until more funds are approved. By end of year we should get even better deals on bolt but I would lease for that price.

I think its okay. 3000/36 + 189 = ~272

Chevy phil just posted a deal with the same car for 255+tax for 10K. i think 12k should be around ~268+tax. The diff is his deal is 0 down.

So pretty close. I rather do a 0 down deal though.

1 Like

Hi there can you tell me what the 6k rebate is? I have been looking into getting a Bolt with the same build as you. I live in SoCal and once the CA Clean air rebate comes back I would qualify. $189 sounds like a great deal to me!

$6K is various manufacturer rebates from Chevy. For SoCal Bolt deals check with @chevysalesgirl who works out of Buena Park Chevrolet.

2 Likes

Yup Trish will hook you up. Got a Volt from her a week ago but was def tempted by those Bolt incentives.

1 Like

Unfortunately I just realized that the funds for CA clean air are dried up.
I don’t think I will take advantage of that deal in that case. I guess I can wait another few months.
Although getting a new car now at that price is very tempting.
Too bad.

Don’t worry about waiting. The BOLT leases just keep getting better with such massive overproduction that GM Is shutting down production for a few weeks :slight_smile:

In MA, if we combine the Muzi BOLT 229 a month or Quirk 145 a month with the 2.5k rebate, we get close to 100-150 a month effective rate for the Bolt. Lots of people said could not be done, but vhooloo is always right 60% of the time :slight_smile:

Can’t wait until GM pass on the full $7,500 federal tax credit.

What’s the monthly payment for a LT with 15k per year ?

1 Like

Only for 10,000 miles per year. It’s 199/monthly from my broker. Maybe they can give you decent deal for 15k. I will just pm you my broker.

Which area/state is this?

Where are you located? I would lease today at that price.

http://www.boardwalkchevrolet.com/ NorCal

Sorry, don’t see any Bolt lease deals offered on Boardwalk. Maybe I am missing something. Actually looking for a great Bolt deal so please let me know. Thanks

It’s on the frontage deals. You either have to wait for the ads to show. Or there’s a left or right arrow where you can speed things up.

If you live in SoCal. Check out the AD in the LA Times for Community Chevy in Burbank. I see a BOLT LT for $129 a month 36 months 12k a year with $2,500 due at lease signing all the time.