Charger scat pack

Since we’re all sharing, here’s the one I want

1 Like

From what I’ve heard, Momentum dealerships are difficult to negotiate with. Or at least get a hackr level deal.

Found another one at Sac

http://www.sacsuperstore.com/new/Dodge/2018-Dodge-Charger-5b22234b0a0e0a6b2b64b193dbc4acf4.htm

1 Like

@s3s3 - have you tried to build & price one on the Dodge website, then search for available vehicles? You have to change the zip code to go into different areas and the results go bad pretty quickly.

https://www.dodge.com/lineup.bmo.html?app=bmo

There’s also leasing through Chrysler Capital and other banks using different lease terms and incentives. It’s a nightmare.

When there is absolutely zero dealer discount on the website I tend to move on

1 Like

yah i build one out and the issue that i am having is that there are no black 2018 at all, the main things i want are black exterior and the alcantara interior, im only finding cloth interiors or not black exteriors,

Some dealers are too lazy to put discounts on their online inventory, so I wouldn’t rule them out if they have the car you’re looking for.

You’re right, I really do feel like a lot of dealers are lazy. Like no pictures, WTF?

Are you moving the zip code of the search tool around and looking at 2018s and 2019s? You’ll need to.

Or if you have a dealer that’s willing to help you, ask him to run a search for what you want. They don’t have to look under all the rocks (zip codes) like we do.

i believe the Daytona 392 in Concord has all that. But its more expensive than the Scat Pack :frowning:

1 Like

And all the lease terms usually vary from model to model…

@s3s3 - check your PMs. I sent you a message.

1 Like

thanks,apprecviate it

This might be a little far out the left field. You can probably negotiate a lot more off of the McDonalds color Scat Pack at Fremont because I seriously doubt anybody want that color. You might want to consider getting it wrapped in the color you want. Rip it off once the lease is over. Granted, the cost of wrapping will offset the amount you may save. So this might be a terrible suggestion after-all.

yah ive looked at wrapping the colors i would want, would be about 2-3k anyways

You could always order one from the factorino if you can wait for it.

1 Like

that was the altermative and they told me 3-6 months

Are you willing to wait that long? They probably couldn’t lock in a deal that far ahead, but maybe they could. I could see 3 months- but 6? That doesn’t sound right.

1 Like

There are plenty of scat pack threads here that all ask the same thing but anyway my input is that at $560 you could probably squeeze a base black hellcat provided you get 10% off msrp, only issue you will probably run into is finding and shipping it, I also don’t know where you are pulling the 42 month term from because the best term according to edmunds is the 39 month term, maybe ask the dealer for the 39 month term numbers and it might shave some extra fat so to speak. The residual and mf in the initial months for the chargers is usually awful and tends to get better in the next year (January 2019) and lastly these are very sharp looking cars that look and sound the part, don’t be afraid of the more flamboyant colors that pay homage to the charger’s nameplate, yellow with the black stripes looks stunning, pcp (purple) looks sharp as well, torred and go mango are probably the sharpest colors in my eyes but that’s probably cause I shopped those two colors the hardest in my hellcat search.

1 Like

Fremont CDJR had a Daytona 392 about 6-8 months ago (IIRC) as a one-only special for $37k. I went to buy it, but it was already gone. For $45K+, I really want the SRT to get the adjustable suspension - I’ve read that the sport suspension, all day, every day tends to wear on people… I wouldn’t mind it as much, but just around town, over potholes, taking the family on trips, etc… I’d want a “normal” setting.

1 Like

Looks very high to me as well. Granted this was in august but at the time I was able to get a 54k msrp SRT for $489 per month with $500 out of pocket.

A post was merged into an existing topic: '18 Dodge Charger Tips/Pricing