CHALLENGE! find a sporty car - below 350$ (incl. taxes) from OH willing to drive if needed

You’re so right. Way too many people on this site get so hyper focussed on inconsequential things like MF.

Sad thing is OP IF he ever actually gets a car, which is probably only a 25% chance of happening, no matter what he gets, he’s so indecisive he’ll hate what he has 3 months later and be looking for another option, spending 100’s hours analyzing every detail to save $3 / mo.

2 Likes

Yeah totally. He went from “recently divorced, want a cool and sporty sedan or coupe” to “Honda Accord or VW Passat” smh.:thinking:

1 Like

It’s only his first divorce, jesus, give him time.

2 Likes

Idk, I’m kind of like OP, but once I make a decision I’ll rarely ever second guess it.

nivo07 This thread has been very helpful, to be honest. Do not let this discourage you from seeking help and assistance.

1 Like

This would be the discouraging thread, see below

3 Likes

25% chance is being extremely generous :sunglasses:

That’s because he leaned on his 84 page spread sheet instead of @vhooloo crystal ball :crystal_ball:

How about a sporty truck? It literally says “Sport” on the side and it’s a turbo. And all the work is already done!

2 Likes

Good luck to both of you :blush:

Here’s a shocker, he’s ghosted the post. Must have gotten such a great deal that he didn’t want to make us feel bad.

1 Like

no I didn’t,

I’ll updated soon

So just picked my car this minute,

345 all included zero drive off and taxes are included too
Extra window tints + 1 oil change + roof wrapping.

Msrp 31200

Accord 2.0T sport.
Very happy, great engine awesome gear, have all the features I wanted.

Thank you all guys for the guidance I learned a lot!!!

What were the details of your deal? Sale price etc.

I need to see it in your drive way with plates. You could be one of those guys that posts walk around videos on YouTube.

5 Likes

You mean the sold tag in the dash isn’t enough proof?

Seriously, after all that yo are not going to include the details of your lease??? We need closure…

I posted it earlier:
Rv 58%
MF 0.0093
Msrp 31200
Sale 27600
Rebate 600
Monthly pay 345 all included zero down zero drive offs.
(It’s all from my memory but look up I posted the complete details if I’m mistaken somewhere)

Fun car! Surprising torque …
I am very happy!

1 Like

Not sure where you posted it earlier…