Cars that lease well 24 months

Looking for a nice sedan or coupe under $350 if possible. Was thinking 3 series but 2018 lease support is about to end. Any other ideas? Going to school for 2 years then won’t need a car.

BMW should go til end of April. Try searching through the “share deals” section to see what cars other people are leasing. These general “what car should I lease” questions come up all the time and I’m not sure what answers you are looking for. I don’t think there’s a car that I can recommend that you don’t already know exists

One possibility is getting one of the current 36m deals and swap out of it in 2 years.

Go assume the 27 month SoCal C300 at the top of marketplace

What cars would this be possible on without getting hosed?

BMW and Mercedes. They allow full release of liability and are pretty efficient at transfers. Mercedes might be more stringent on credit approval based on what some are saying here.

Find a good deal preferably without MSD and it’s a good bet to get out of it.

Or take over someone else’s for 2 ish years as was suggested above.

My $.02 is to assume someone else’s lease - don’t go into a 36 month intending to transfer it out after a period of time - I’ve done it and this most recent go around is not the most smooth process.

Lower miles would drop that payment a bit. Imo best car you can lease in that payment range. Plus mine is a Ti Sport so a base or sport would be ~ $350 / mo.

Idk, I can think of a few better cars for mid $470/mo and $2k DAS… ones that even have blind spot and a sunroof :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well I’m weird because I hate BMW.

What can I say, I’m a sucker for italian cars with massive paddles :grin:

1 Like

Also check out the Marketplace and use the calc to see 24m pricing. Bmw is easy: change the RV by 6%

Other brands you’d have to get the 24m RV from Edmunds forums.

I have one too love mine

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: 2018 BMW X1 xdrive