Can we just ban bad new users?

3 Likes

There would be no one left to make fun of…

7 Likes

:laughing:

I got a PM asking too

There should be a way longer read time before posting

4 Likes

there should be a Leasehackr 101 quiz which they need to pass (which isn’t just easy questions) before they can post.

15 Likes

Between this and the stupidity of people in a Facebook group I’m in (that kicks people out for breaking the rules thank the lord), I’ve lost faith in humanity

2 Months minimum. I tried to be super respectful just reading posts and deals on the marketplace. I completely screwed up on the calculator the first few times I did it. And then after a little while, it clicked. I actually enjoy reading this forum and don’t want it filled with garbage asking to replicate deals, etc. Plus if I contact a dealer/broker I want them to feel like as a forum user I am worth their time and worried people like this just lead to people discounting us.

2 Likes

can you TELL ME WHAT kind of DISCOUNT YOU’R offERING???

/s

4 Likes

As a new member here, but not one to forums in general, I don’t disagree with you.

I look forward to being abused in the future. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

5 Likes

Bro is it too late to get a $100 330e? I WANTZ 2 GET ur INvOICE To Replicat3!

3 Likes

Also there is this magic thing called the internet and you’re on it,
https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers.html

1 Like

Well duh, don’t you know Porsches lease poorly???!!! :man_facepalming:

The minute a Porsche leases well, I am sure every married male will go tell their wife who has demanded 4 doors and family features to eat it. Divorce rates will skyrocket.

Maybe there is a way to hold new users (less than 30 days or 30 posts) posts in a queue to be cleared or sent back for modifying before it will be approved for posting?

Good thing I am not new anymore.

1 Like

Yeah, but what to do with all folks who just got a quote and found LeaseHacker at last moment? Are we not going to allow them to ask opinions about their lease proposals?
Then even famous Accord thread would never happend.

4 Likes

Agreed. Except he didn’t just get a quote, he signed the deal :rofl: I think there is already a cap for new users on post per day, right?

Meanwhile…

WHERE ARE YOUR DEALS AND CAN I HAS THEM ???

I propose a section called “Rate my Lease”.

Also I’ve done that. I did it because my dealer didn’t break it out like everyone else gets theirs broken out - it was a nightmare to finally get a monthly number and I was confused and just wanted some level of confirmation.

1 Like

People don’t really read anymore. I’d love to make a video or podcast for people to watch.

Perhaps a “How to use Leasehackr Calculator” video?

6 Likes