Can I get this Payment lower? New to this game guys

Even if all this remained true today, I dunno if a Ram pickup would really be a viable solution here. Two rear facing seats in a crew cab? And are we using tie-downs for the stroller in the bed?

you mean: thinking “outside box” ? :rofl::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The ram deal was merely a reference although my buddy has front facing seats in his but that wont work for OP. I would work a unicorn till the day the kids came haha

To me, the biggest issue is the 2 rear facing car seats the kids will need once they hit one or so.

How tall are you and your wife/gf? The front seats need to be pushed up to accommodate the rear facing seats. I have an sq5, and it’s impossible to comfortably fit a rear facing child seat directly behind the driver or passenger seat (it does fit fine in the middle seat).

I’d imagine you can make a double stroller work- we have one and it doesn’t take up much more room than a single stroller (it’s a really expensive model, however).

all i’m saying is that there’s a solution to be had that doesn’t cost $11k. Is it a little inconvenient? sure but unless you really don’t care about $11k, then it can be managed

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Sounds like a QX60 is needed, luxury badge, cheap payment and enough room. And you could keep the audi or roll it in. I have a feeling she won’t go for it.

2 Likes

Most important thing is the safety of the kids.

I definitely agree that he can and should inconvenience himself with the stroller to save $11k.

But, he cannot compromise on installing and using the proper car seats to save money.

My hope is he doesn’t take any of the advice here and just decide to keep the a3 and put the kids front facing to save room.

If he gets rid of the a3, he needs to come up with a more creative way to mitigate the $11k negative than rolling it into a Mercedes lease.

Closing this momentarily to break the cycle of off-topic replies. I’ll open it up again to focus on what vehicle satisfies the OP’s needs.

TL;DR

Tiguan maybe? And keep the Audi? I dunno. I agree with many peeps here, it is not savvy to just eat the $11k. Of course, if you add $0.98 to my ramblings, you’d end up with a single espresso.

Something doesn’t add up here. I had two kids and used rear facing seats until about one and a half. After, we used front facing and those fit nicely in a small car.

Op is in California and by law must keep the kids rear facing until 2yrs.

Nobody mentioned anything about front facing, that’s a piece of cake.

So I just got someone to take over the Audi! Game is on! Lol. Now I’m looking into GLC 300, GLE Mercedes, or RX350 F sport

Out of curiosity, can you share the details of how you got out.

For your next vehicle, strongly suggest you skip a compact suv (glc300) and go midsize- qx60, rx350, gle, etc.

Just know that you are still responsible for that lease, even if you transfer it.

1 Like

For $11,000 I would find the most compact stroller even if it’s expensive. Or just do two-baby carriers.

Or buy a used Passat, Toyota Venza or minivan.

Now I’m curious, how did you get someone to take the lease? It’s not exactly a great deal in the first place. Did you incentivize?

he threw in one of the twins!

1 Like

Hahahaha!! No my brother took over it. He’s in the army and he’s been driving a beat up truck for a while. I told him the situations and he said “why don’t u just let me take over” lol never thought about it…now it’s between 2018 demo GLC 300, GLE 400, or RX350FSPORT

1 Like