Can I back into Money Factor based on this deal?

Is there any way to back into a money factor based on the info below? I am negotiating the sell price but want to be sure I am using the right money factor for when I go in and ask for a deal. I understand this is a national promo offer, but figured I could back into the money factor that way and the only negotiating factor is the sell price.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

$319 per month for 36
12,000 Miles Per Year
MSRP $25324

Lease a new 2018 Camry LE for $319 a month for 36 months with $0 due at signing, which includes first
month’s payment, $0 down payment, $0 security deposit and $650 acquisition fee.
Does not include, taxes, license, title fees, insurance and dealer charges. Closed-end lease. Example based on model
#2532 with FE,2T. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price $25324. Monthly payments of $319 total
$11,165. Capitalized cost of $24574 based on down payment and dealer participation, which may vary by
New Car Deals | Local Toyota Deals, Incentives & Special Offers
Leaseend purchase option is $13421.
per mile over 12000 miles per year. To qualified Tier 1+ customers through Toyota Financial Services. $0
disposition fee due at lease end unless customer purchases vehicle or decides to re-finance through
Toyota Financial Services. Subject to availability. See participating dealer for details. Offer ends 10-31-
2018. Does not include College Grad or Military Rebate. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled
service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.

A post was merged into an existing topic: City of Chicago Tax Racket